Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2012, 09:53   #1

Boat: 1977 Cal 34
Central / South America - Anywhere

Hello there, my name is logan and i am 24. My girlfriends name is melissa and she is 24 as well. We are currently backpacking through brazil along the coast and are looking for a boat that needs a crew. We are a very friendly, fun couple from canada. Melissa is from vancouver, and i was born on the east coast on a small island called prince edward island. We are traveling for 4-6 months depending on our financal situation. I am an oilfield driller and have been for 5 years. I am very handy with power tools, deisal engines, hydraulic systems and duct tape and not shy of hard work. Melissa is a dental receptionist who has traveled much of the world. I have owned a boat as well for a few years in vancouver but it was not a sailboat and it unfortunatly burnt down. But it still alowed me to get the love of the ocean. We hope to hear from you and are willing to commit 100percent to a crew and are willing to fly or bus to where ever nescessary. Hopefully catch a ride somewhere in south or central america to anywhere. Hope to hear from you. logan and melissa
Old 29-01-2012, 08:51   #2

Re: Central / South America - Anywhere

Hi

I am in Panama right now looking for 1 or 2 persons to help take a boat to Vina Del Mar Chile

Email me directly at david@3strandmedia.com so we can discuss more

Thanks
David
Old 10-02-2012, 10:22   #3

Re: Central / South America - Anywhere

Logan - please email me at cruiserswanted at gmail dot com

We are a motor yacht looking for crew to share adventures for six months beginning in March. Can pay expenses for right crew. Plan to cruise Bahamas, then to East coast Canada, so could give you a ride home.

Tags
Central America, South America