Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-09-2011, 18:46   #1

pirate Carribean 1500

Hi, I am a 23 year old male living in Annapolis MD looking to crew on a boat heading to BVI in the Carribean 1500. I have been a weekend sailor for most of my life but less so the past couple of years since my work requires a lot of my time and for me to be on the water anyway. I have my own sail boat now and am trying to get some blue water cruising experience before I splash her next season. I have spent a lot of time working offshore and know I love to be on the water for extended periods of time but I have yet to get an opportunity for any open ocean passages. I am a capable sailor I can tend lines, stand watch, help out with any work and I am an ok cook I guess.... Also I am easy to get a long with, very laid back, always in good spirits when on the water, and I require very little. If you are participating in the event or just have a boat you are heading south with please PM me.

Excited to hear from you.

Andrew