Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-10-2011, 19:18   #1

Captain Wanted - San Francisco to Curacao

Experienced captain to take two passengers on a norseman 447 sometime between December and February depending on weather From San Fransisco Bay area to Curacao -

Please PM me regarding details - resume and refs required -
Old 18-10-2011, 06:17   #2
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Captain Wanted San Francisco to Curacao

Quote:
Originally Posted by interaxions View Post
Experienced captain to take two passengers on a norseman 447 sometime between December and February depending on weather From San Fransisco Bay area to Curacao -

Please PM me regarding details - resume and refs required -

Resume on CF Profile...

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:06   #3

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 400
Re: Captain Wanted San Francisco to Curacao

Highly recommend Arnstein Mustad of Mustad Marine. He is also right there in San Fransisco. Google him on the web.
Old 19-10-2011, 08:15   #4

Re: Captain Wanted - San Francisco to Curacao

hello....i am a graduate of pacific maratime academy to mexico where i sold my boat in 2009with a masters license.....currently operating charters out of astoria,or....delivered a 47 cat from bvi to panama 3 years ago....sailed and chartered caarribean for 3 years then through the canal and went to ecuador and galapagos. after a couple of years i sailed to mexico where i sold the boat....as for references, my niece owns puerto amistad in ecuador http://www.puertoamistadecuador.com/ (001-05-269-3112) my sister in-law candalaria owns club nautico in cartagena, colombia ( 011-57-6604863) clubnauticocartagena@gmail.com
alex dorsey at projectbluesphere.com (011-507-6808-7187)
more referencec in U.S. and panama

thanks gary 360-823-7996 svplanb4@aol.com
Old 19-10-2011, 15:24   #5

Boat: Vandestadt ketch 42

Can't help you with the transfer, but will buy you a drink when you arrive if still there. Have a good trip.

Alan
Old 30-10-2011, 13:30   #6

Boat: Beneteau 393

Good Day:
Currently in San Fran til Nov 7th flight back East to Charleston. Able to speak directly or meet your convenience? Have minor West coast US travel, one canal transit, several transatlantics, South China sea, Med and extensive US East coast/Carbn. No troublesome "issues"and references avlble. Primarily Swan boats but know Norseman 447. Personal boat lying Charleston. Can reach me, yachtfinder@yahoo.com or 925 895 3660
Thanks
Tom
Old 02-11-2011, 17:28   #7

Boat: Beneteau 45
Send a message via Skype™ to cloverbay

I am able to do this delivery if you wish. I am taking a CT54 from Tonga to Brisbane at the moment and will be available at the end of November. Regards, Roger.
Old 07-11-2011, 15:56   #8

I would be interested in learning more about your opportunity. I am a USCG licensed Master Near Coastal to 100 tons with an Auxiliary Sail endorsement. I am a circumnavigator who has made the voyage from Panama to San Francisco before and I have transited the Panama Canal three times. I currently live the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a non-smoking, easy going, capable sailor with a passion for voyaging at sea. I can be reached via email at captaindmcgowan@gmail.com or by phone (415) 786-0426. Regards, Dave
Old 08-11-2011, 08:08   #9

Boat: Hylas 49, 25 ft O'day Fixed Keel

I would love to add on as a crew member. I hold a 100 ton masters license. I have moved a sailboat from Lagos Portugal across the Atlantic through the Panama Canal and on to Puerto Vallarta. I have over 20 years on the ocean on all types of boats. I am especially interested in the Norseman 447 as it is on my short list of boats that I plan on purchasing in the next year. I live in Santa Cruz and have a flexible schedule. I am a non smoker, easy to get along with, great sense of humor, ham radio operator and very knowledgeable about boats, problems that arise and how to make things work with resources on hand. I also spent some time in Curacao as we slipped the boat there for a few months.

Thanks for your consideration
CabezonBD@comcast.net
Old 16-11-2011, 12:39   #10

Hello!
My name is Thierry Simon. I have over 40 years experience sailing and a MCA 200 tons Captain Licence. I am interested in your Captain's position.
Please contact me at thierry.sim01@gmail.com so I can send you my sailing CV along with references.

Cheers!

Thierry Simon

Tags
captain, Curacao, san francisco, wanted