Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-02-2016, 05:29   #1
Marine Service Provider

Captain/Consultant/Coach US East Coast

Take advantage of my experience and skills gained from over 40 years of owning, maintaining, upgrading and operating a wide variety of recreational and commercial sail and power boats from Texas to Maine, the Bahamas and Chesapeake Bay. I am available to help you move up, choose your next boat, compare options, prepare for cruising, improve your boathandling skills and of course to deliver your boat (owners welcome to accompany me). My advice and consulting will save you time,money and hassle and make your boating more enjoyable and safer. I am a Chesapeake Bay/East Coast expert with plenty of ICW experience and also offer charters and lessons on a 38' sloop near Annapolis. Thank you. Captain Paul Foer, Edgewater, MD
Old 24-02-2016, 06:07   #2

Boat: Morgan OI 41 CCS
Re: Captain/Consultant/Coach US East Coast

I am taking my old but comfortable and safe boat from Atlantic City to Miami April first with a few challenging points... nothing major based on the route and requirements of such trip but I can use someone with your experience along to make me more comfortable what is your price to come along with all your expertise?

Tags
captain, east coast