Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-02-2009, 10:52   #1

Boat: Clipper Marine 21
Arrow Big Island Hawaii to Mainland or Australia / NZ

Aloha:

I am a 52 year old very fit, mellowed sea dog. Originally from Sri Lanka. Have been travelling the world. I owned a 22' Chrysler a few of years ago. Until the divorce took care of that. I have sailed a bit on cargo ships and sailing craft did some basic sailing lessons and a Coastal Navigation Course with the ASA. Seaman's book and ASA log book is availalbe. A bit rusty. But should be greased up and ready to sail any day. I have been on the Big Island in Hawaii since November '08 and thinking of heading to the West Coast and would love to be able to crew on a boat.
Around the end of July I am good to sail out to Australia/New Zealand or even the Phillipines.
Let me know if anyone has any good leads.
Mahalo
Sandre

Tags
Australia

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: