Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-03-2016, 10:03   #1

Belize to Pacific

Some basic sailing knowledge and experience. No bluewater sailing experience yet.

I'm a Writer, Photographer, in Belize coastal islands, looking to make progress towards Maldives or Marshall Islands. Optional final destination: New Zealand. Can provide for at least own provisioning expenses, just looking for a suitable vessel with room heading towards the right destination. I'm open to considering possible shorter progressive trips that leapfrog me towards my goal as well.

ETA is open, based on alignment with your travels and weather of course. Most of my other ventures can be adjusted.

General personal background available at L.Y.G.E.R. | Author, Shades of Gray Publishing & Photography, non-citizen born in the U.S.A..

Thank you!
Old 14-03-2016, 16:19   #2

Boat: Oday sloop 28
Re: Belize to Pacific

I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan up grading to 100 ton masters towing and sailing endorsements and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.
thank you.

Paul Kramer

email : urockto@optonline.net

interesting bio but yet to raed the full books

Tags
Belize