Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2013, 03:50   #1

Bahamas/carribean

I'm a working guy In the states with a professional job but still wan to get out and do some sailing or help with some deliveries, I'm not picky as I just want to sail the islands! I own a 26' San Juan that we cruise and race from time to time and have a little blue water experience. I'm single, 27, Above average looking, in good shape, and can get along with anyone and not scarred to get dirty! I like my drinks and good food, other than that I'm pretty easy! I can make myself available to fly anywhere for a week at a time and I have three weeks available around Thanksgiving that I plan to be deep in the islands with someone... I'm willing to pay my way and make sure everyone has a good time! Please respond if you think I'm a good fit, I would like to converse a little first rather than just shaking hands and being stuck with one another for a week and not liking it...
Old 11-03-2013, 17:45   #2

Boat: Westsail 32
Re: Bahamas/carribean

I'm planning a cruise from Tampa to the Bahamas and maybe beyond, by way of the Keys. Things are flexible and open-ended. Some shore accommodations in the Tampa area are possible as well. Christian on Southern Belle.
Old 11-03-2013, 19:39   #3

I just PM'd you... Thanks again for the response!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:03   #4

Boat: Westsail 32
Re: Bahamas/carribean

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Life
Thank you for the reply, when are you thinking about the trip(s)?
Right now, I'm doing some last work on the boat and prepping to leave. Could be ready in a week, but I'm in no real hurry. My schedule is open for the next couple of months. If you are looking for a short trip, you might want to join me for the initial leg to Key West. That would give you half the week at sea and the other half in KW, which is a lot of fun. You could then fly out from there to get home. I may continue on, or leave Belle there for a while (which I often do). In the latter case, I would depart for the Bahamas later on. Same deal there, maybe stay, maybe return, maybe go and come, till....? If all is going well, I might even continue on to the Caribbean, or head...? A lot depends on who I get to crew. If I find the right person, he/she could stay with the boat, help make the itinerary, come and go, work together, etc. - Christian

Tags
Bahamas