Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-05-2014, 20:01   #1
C.L.O.D

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Awesome Crew is SE Asia recommended by ME!

Hey guys,

Whilst our boat is out of the water, eating our savings, this awesome young (27yrs), fit, and very good looking lad with a GREAT sense of humour offered us a room to stay in, complete with dogs, for the whole duration of the lift, which will be at least a good few months.

All he wants in return, is for us to allow him and his girlfriend to help us work on it and refit it, and to take them sailing after it's relaunched.

He helped us move the boat up North, and I can tell you that when he says he hasn't got much experience, but wants to learn, he actually does have good quality of experience with a good dose of common sense and a massive desire to help and learn. He was surprisingly pleasant crew to have along.

If you are doing any sort of passage or cruising in Thailand over the next few months, and have space for a really useful helper, can you let me know, and I'll put you in touch. His girlfriend's teaching, so won't be available until July.

Thanks, Folks.... appreciated.

Tags
Asia, crew, men