Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-10-2011, 13:13   #1

Available June - August, 2012 on West Coast

Hey,
My name is Matt, im a Sophomore Environmental Resources Engineering student at Humboldt State University in California. I am originally from Oregon. I've been sailing for 6 years as a member of the Eugene Yacht Club and North Coast Catamaran Racing. This year i began racing in the California Hobie circuit. I am also an avid surfer in both Oregon and California, being the Captain of the surf team at HSU. I am also learning to freedive and spearfish.

Although I am very comfortable in the ocean, i have little offshore sailing experience and am looking to gain more. A lot more. I am available for any duration of time to any destination between the beginning of June, and the end of August of 2012.

So if you're looking for a hard working crew to do the dirt work, and pick up some experience along the way, im your guy.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: