Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-03-2016, 16:59   #1

Boat: coming soon...
Available in Kemah/Galveston for daysails and short trips

Hi I'm Rob, I just moved to the Kemah area to jump into sailing again. I took the ASA 101 class about 6 years ago and then life got in the way for a while but now I'm back and scheduled for the 103-106 classes over the next month or so. I'm also looking to buy in the next few months as soon as i get some other things settled. In the meantime I'd love to get some experience on as big a variety of boats as possible to get a feel for what I'm looking for. I'm pretty competent on the book knowledge but need the hrs on the water. I'm easy to get along with and I pay my own way. So if you find yourself in need of an extra hand just let me know. Short notice is ok most times.

Oh, the boat I think I want at this point would be in the 32-35 ft range, I might go a little bigger if a really sweet deal presents itself. After that I'm open to all experiences, hence this ad

Fairwinds...
Rob
Old 02-04-2016, 10:15   #2

Boat: Hunter 38' Sailboat
Re: Available in Kemah/Galveston for daysails and short trips

Hi Rob,
My Husband I are looking to take our 38ft. Hunter sail boat from Kemah to Lake Ponchartrain via the Intra Coastal Waterway. We could use an extra hand on board, would you be interested in joining us late April/early May?
Old 02-04-2016, 15:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Hooyman View Post
Hi Rob,
My Husband I are looking to take our 38ft. Hunter sail boat from Kemah to Lake Ponchartrain via the Intra Coastal Waterway. We could use an extra hand on board, would you be interested in joining us late April/early May?
Thanks for the reply, I just sent you a PM.
Old 24-04-2016, 19:41   #4

I now have ASA certifications 101, 103, 104, and 105. I will be getting 106 in two weeks. Always available for day sails and short trips.

Tags
kemah, sail, sails