Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2013, 17:08   #1

Available for North/Central America/Carib & Europe

Hi Everyone!

I'm Mandy, a 39-yo female hoping to get some more sailing experience. I have done a bit of racing on small boats (17-20 ft) in rivers/bays but I haven't done any bigger (30+ ft) boat sailing. I have been thinking about buying to live-aboard for several years now and I'd like to test it before committing.

I have only basic small boat skills but I have good instincts and I am quick and motivated to learn. I am a decent cook, can carry on a good conversation on many topics and love to experience new things. I also speak passable Spanish.

I have been living in Southern Mexico for the last 4 years and am ready for a change. My plans got shot out of the water so I figured this was a great chance for me.

I am available to crew immediately in North or Central America or the Caribbean. If nothing comes up with that area, I will be heading to Europe in a month or so and will be available there.

I am flexible and can be available on short notice. I am able to cover my own expenses.

If anyone needs an extra set of hands or pair of eyes, drop me a line! Look forward to hearing from you!
Old 29-03-2013, 18:07   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!
Re: Available for North/Central America/Carib & Europe

pm sent
cheers alex
Old 30-03-2013, 05:34   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Wooden Bruce Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabondette View Post
Hi Everyone!

I'm Mandy, a 39-yo female hoping to get some more sailing experience. I have done a bit of racing on small boats (17-20 ft) in rivers/bays but I haven't done any bigger (30+ ft) boat sailing. I have been thinking about buying to live-aboard for several years now and I'd like to test it before committing.

I have only basic small boat skills but I have good instincts and I am quick and motivated to learn. I am a decent cook, can carry on a good conversation on many topics and love to experience new things. I also speak passable Spanish.

I have been living in Southern Mexico for the last 4 years and am ready for a change. My plans got shot out of the water so I figured this was a great chance for me.

I am available to crew immediately in North or Central America or the Caribbean. If nothing comes up with that area, I will be heading to Europe in a month or so and will be available there.

I am flexible and can be available on short notice. I am able to cover my own expenses.

If anyone needs an extra set of hands or pair of eyes, drop me a line! Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Mandy..

We are a busy yacht delivery company based in the UK.

Kind regards
Sven Taylor
Old 01-04-2013, 16:12   #4

Hi Mandy,

I'm looking for crew to help me sail my yacht (Harmony 42), from the British Virgin Islands to Panama. It will take us around 8 - 9 days and you could either stay longer and do the trip through the canal to Panma City or jump ship in Colon. I plan on leaving here around the 23/04. If you are interested please PM me for more details.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Tags
Europe