Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-08-2015, 09:34   #1

Available anywhere between The Netherlands and Gran canaria, also for an Atlantic cr.

I'm starting a trip from The Netherlands at the back end of September and will be making my way down to either Gran canaria or Cape verde where I intend to cross the Atlantic. My end goal is either New Zealand or Canada but I have yet to decide.

It's that time where I feel really adventurous, and so I'm hoping to do this trip in a challenging way, rather than just flying over, and so I thought it would be a rich experience to try make my way from sailing alone, maybe with the odd spot of hitchhiking if I get stuck.

I'm hoping I can already plan some parts of my trip via this forum before I get stuck asking in person!

My sailing experience is .. well it's pretty limited.. 'non' really, but rest assured! -I know I'm going to absolutely love it! -I've always loved the ocean, and really enjoy kayaking, and I'm working towards owning my own sailing yacht one day, so I'm very eager to learn everything I can about sailing! Depending on which point of the trip you can take me on, it could be that I will have already had some experience by that point!

Me as a person in a 'tiny' nutshell -I'd say I'm quite a hard worker, like a good challenge, strong minded, easy going, very down to earth, like problem solving, love nature, embrace creativity, and can be very technically minded. I'm a very introspective person, but absolutely not 'shy' at all. I love a good chat, and enjoy meeting all kinds of interesting people.

Please drop me a PM if you would like me to join you, even if it is only a short journey.

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	head.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	107219  

Tags
Netherlands