Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-07-2014, 14:36   #1

Available and in Vancouver

Hello. I only have about 4 weeks of experience of sailing, from Thailand into and around Malaysia. Obviously some pretty easy and great conditions for sailing in those parts. I would love to learn more and get some more experience and am wondering if there are any captains around Vancouver looking for crew.

Im a healthy 32 year old male who is eager and helpful with everything from maintenance to dinner

PM me any questions

Thank You
Wolfgang
Old 29-07-2014, 16:14   #2

Boat: Niagara 35
Re: Available and in Vancouver

If you are interested in racing, I'm sure you'll be able to find a boat. People are always looking for crew. Find the local races and then show up and ask around, or often there's a place to put your name up on the website.

I think Coopers on Granville Island also has some sort of sailing club that you can join to gain experience.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:29   #3

Re: Available and in Vancouver

hello my name is reiner i live on vancouver island i do have a 39 foot steel sailboat and plane to sail down the west cost to san diego and on.if interrestet e mail me , reiner[ mruglyckherr@shaw.ca.

QUOTE=Wolfganger;1595482]Hello. I only have about 4 weeks of experience of sailing, from Thailand into and around Malaysia. Obviously some pretty easy and great conditions for sailing in those parts. I would love to learn more and get some more experience and am wondering if there are any captains around Vancouver looking for crew.

Im a healthy 32 year old male who is eager and helpful with everything from maintenance to dinner

PM me any questions

Thank You
Wolfgang[/QUOTE]