Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2015, 16:21   #1

Boat: CT 56
Send a message via Skype™ to undercutter
Australia North, East & South Coasts

Our boat is presently in Darwin and would be interested in finding an experienced sailing couple to join us on our CT 56 as we cruise in Australia/New Zealand over the next 2 years beginning in August. We are young retired couple of 52 & 49 who would enjoy having someone share the work and the rewards of cruising this area. Our boat is fitted with 2 master cabins with attaching heads c/w full showers. I believe there are a couple of pics on this forum. Too many amenities to mention. At least 1 diver is required preferably with own equipment. On board compressor and tanks are supplied however minimum Rescue Diver Certification or equivalency to accompany me on dives.

Please PM me with details of experience and availability along with a brief note about yourselves.

Tags
Australia