Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-01-2016, 06:09   #1

Atlantic crossing to Europe: 15,000 miles +, Yachtmaster, 27 year old British male a

I am a British, 26 year old, RYA Yachtmaster, looking for transatlantic passages to Europe in 2016.

I am currently working on a Swan 57 charter yacht in the Caribbean having sailed on a njmber of boats on a voyage from Scotland via Iceland, Greenland, Canada and USA.

I'm looking for passages to take me home in early 2016 and am happy to help with deliveries, passages, babysitting, cooking, cleaning, entertaining, varnishing, etc. I would be able to travel to specific ports if necessary and contribute towards expenses pending further discussion.

I have a British passport with valid USA visa (necessary for arriving by boat), an RYA Yachtmaster, First Aid, VHF & Sea Survival qualifications, over 13,000 miles at sea (including some as skipper), cooking ability (including bread baking!), and a guitar with a knowledge of sea shanties (depending* on interest!)

Please email me via oejwells@yahoo.co.uk if you have any more questions or would like to discuss. Alternatively, if you would like more info on me, you can visit my blog at oejwells.wordpress.com.

Tags
atlantic crossing, Europe, mast, rope, yacht