Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 14:26   #1

Atlantic-crossing North America-Europe

Hey sailors!

My name is Uli and I am searching for a possibility to cross the Atlantic from North America to Europe in late June/early July. I am a young and energetic guy from Germany. I've stayed for one year in Canada and now have to get back to Europe and so I want to use the chance to sail back instead of (boring) flying. Sailing is my passion and I've done it my whole life. Not much on the ocean but on lakes and sailing is sailing, that's what I think about it . The things I don't know I am willing to learn! What shouldn't be much and a big deal at all . Languages I can speak are German, English and also a bit of French. Besides my sailing skills, I have some skills in doing some maintenance, and I am physically fit, able to do hard work. I can also cook basic meals, nothing spectacular, but it usually tastes. I don't have any expectations in the route I would take. I only want to have a nice and friendly captain and crew to get a long with for the weeks on sea. I am flexible with the start point, it can be in Canada or in the US, I will arrange a ride to the place!
I really hope to get a spot on a sailing vessel, because I really love sailing and I'd love to sail back to Europe!
If it sounds like the person you search for your Atlantic crossing, send me a PM to exchange some more information, etc.

Uli