Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:15   #1

Anywhere to Anywhere - Experienced

Hello all,

My name is Noah, I am a 21 year old male. I was born on Stock Island, Florida, and have lived on boats for my entire life (literally). I have been all around Florida many times, and have been working on fishing boats recently. I am no newbie to blue water.

I have some mechanical experience, and am very familiar with electronics (I am a computer programmer). Actually there is nothing on a boat that is a mystery to me, from wiring, to rigging, to fiberglass repair, anything.

I have no endorsements of any kind, or any proof for that matter that I'm telling the truth, other than personal/character references (as I have never actually WORKED on a boat, other than fishing vessels)

I am looking for a paid position on any boat, going anywhere. I can meet at the departure location, and even help get the boat ready if it so needs. I have no ties to anywhere, and trip duration is a non-issue.

I know this is a long-shot, but I want nothing more than to travel, and the best way I can see to do that is aboard.

Smoke free, and am not much of a drinker, although I do like the occasional drink.

So if you would like to take a chance, that I can assure you won't be regrettable, please get in touch with me at the following:

Personal E-Mail: noahtkeller@gmail.com
My dad's phone: 1-941-447-2628
Or pm me on here

Thanks for your time.