Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 06:01   #1

Anywhere in Europe/Uk to Caribbean/Sth America

Hi, I am a competent crew member with excellent references and reasonable experience. I'm good to have on board because i can cook gourmet meals in heavy rolling seas, never get sea-sick, am good at fixing things, easy going and excellent when the going gets tough.

I have built several sea kayaks (fibreglass), a wooden rowboat and a recycled house, all solid and well crafted, giving me some useful skills in repairs and maintenance, especially where there is need to improvise.

I have other more or less useful skills such as being a salsa teacher, long distance sea kayaker, good at health//fitness/nutrition, rock-climber and an ex lawyer. Never know when all that comes in handy...

Please visit www.paddlewithsim.com for a little more (but not entirely relevant) information.

I can meet you anywhere in Europe, and would ideally like to sail with you for a while before setting out across the Atlantic, from where I will travel to Cuba, Venezuela and Brazil. I speak good Spanish and a embryonic Portugeuse.

I am happy to assist in preparing a boat and in sharing expenses.

Look forward to hearing from the right Captain,

With thanks and regards,

Simeon

Tags
Caribbean