Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-05-2016, 07:01   #1

Anyone sailing in July?

Hi there

I am a 29 year old Irish girl, well travelled, sociable, friendly. I am a school teacher and I am on holidays in July and Im free to do whatever!
Ive always wanted to learn how to sail and unfortunately have zero experience however, I am a quick learner and would be willing to help out where possible....

If you are sailing (pretty much anywhere) in July ..hopefully somewhere warm... as Ireland is cold mostly all year round ...Im also a divemaster so if there was an interest in diving that would be an ultimate bonus

Do PM me if you are interested in my help/company/story sharing/adventures
Old 20-05-2016, 06:48   #2

Boat: Island Packet 320. 33'
Re: Anyone sailing in July?

Hi, Looking for 1 or 2 crewmembers to spend July & Aug sailing from Deltaville Virginia to Bar Harbor Maine & return. Leaving Virginia 1 July to arrive in New York City for the July 4th Fireworks. After leaving NYC with a stop in Newport Rhode Island, I plan to sail to Portland Maine to begin the island hopping to Bar Harbor. Planning to sail directly back to Virginia after leaving Bar Harbor. My boat is an Island Packet 320 completely refitted in 2014 with electric head. If you don't find a job and if you want to sail the coast of Maine, please let me know. Jeff
Old 28-05-2016, 02:52   #3

Re: Anyone sailing in July?

We're sailing and cruising in the Caribbean islands as long as there is no hurricanes ,, contribution required. Info at 247 sailing.net

Louis and Jules

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
sail, sailing