Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-11-2011, 16:46   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to koryscott
pirate A Simple Sailor Needing to Get to Sea

Call me Kory.

I may not be a man of many years, nor be I a man of great wealth or wisdom. But I know it in my heart of hearts that I am put upon this earth not to walk the land but to sail the sea. My sea, she calls to me, treacherous and cold hearted though she be, she loves me and I her. The time is nigh to hoist anchor and set sail.
I look for a ship, a captain to sign me on and let me crew for them. A simple sailor I am and a simple sailor I will remain, but i wish to learn all knowledge in the craft of sailing. I wish to go to sea, anywhere, for any length of time. I require no pay ( although being penniless as I am I also cannot pay) so to work my right of passage I wish. All I need is a place to sleep and food to fill my belly, and a way to learn my craft. My qualifications are thus: Enthusiastic and energetic personality, I can play the guitar and sing (entertainment), herculean strength with the will of a juggernaut, I am an excellent cook, I am studied on oceanography, marine biology, first aid, CPR, and life guarding. I can swim (former swim instructor), I do not get sea sickness, nor am I afraid of heights or foul weather. Hard worker, will do any task given to me quickly, efficiently and completely without question. Intelligent and can learn anything I do not know quickly. Last but certainly not least, I have a great sense of humor and am widely read. young, strong, and ready to sail with ye to the ends of the earth, to journey into that Heart of Darkness I know and love so well. Will we sail?
email me at kscott33792@yahoo.com or call my cell at 949-274-6396 anytime
if I don't answer please leave a message so I can get back to you.
can set sail anytime, just tell me when and where. Oh and I'm currently in Southern California but again makes no difference cause I'll sail anywhere from anywhere.
Bon Voyage