Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-09-2015, 06:01   #1

58 male UK looking for crewing position

I am a UK national and have a UK day skippers ticket and am looking to gain experience in warmer waters over the winter period.

My background has been 25 yrs working offshore onboard a variety of construction vessels as a surveyor. I hold valid offshore survival and occupational health and safety certificates.

I have a valid passport for worldwide travel and am financially independent. Needless to say I can travel at my own expense and am happy to contribute fairly to expenses while onboard.

My availability would be for 2 months from the start of November to the end of December, and I would be perfectly content with day sailing, overnight passages or passages of no more than 1 week. Ideally I'd like to sail with no more than 3 to 4 others.

Many thanks

Tags
crew, crewing