Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-04-2013, 03:54   #1

46 ft Catamaran Atlantic to Brazil

Hi All,

after some time of preparation its finally time and I embark on my next adventure on my bluewater cat. We start end of May at France and the Cat is year 2006, 46x23, four double cabins, ample of space, quite well equipped, and I am looking for one or two EXPERIENCED crew. You should be at least 35 years, and have bluewater sailing experience and enough funds to sustain yourself and be preferably a citizen of the EU to facilitate clearance procedures, pls send pm with the usual info, thanks
Old 18-04-2013, 10:53   #2

Re: 46 ft Catamaran Atlantic to Brazil

Hello Offshorer,

I'm an experienced sailor with one Atlantic crossing under my belt. I'm available starting the 1st of June. American. Lived almost 3 years in Brazil. Please look at my profile for more details.

Would be happy to talk to you about your plans,

Richard D'Addario
SailingOut
Old 19-04-2013, 08:45   #3

Greetings, Offshorer,

My name is Clay Lovell. I have sailed throughout the Caribbean and would love an opportunity to share in your adventure to Brazil. I can make myself available whenever and where ever you need me to.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Clay
Old 20-05-2013, 05:07   #4

I have helped deliver a St Francis 44' catamaran from Rio de Janeiro to Trinidad and also have experience on smaller boats. I am 43 years old, easy going, fun, responsible and always eager to learn more. I speak fluent English, German, Spanish and French. Available now. EU passport. Please pm if the position is still available and you are interested.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:55   #5

Aloha,

I am a Lic. 100 ton Captain in Hawaii. I am 35 years old born and raised on a 60 foot sail boat until i was 16. I have sailed from Hawaii to Tahiti and mexico to Hawaii. I have been operating a tour boat biz the last 5 years on kauai. I would like to help you sail. You can reach me at 808-639-9352 anytime.

Mahalo, Makai
Old 01-09-2013, 01:51   #6

Hello, i am Andres, 42, now in Greece. I am venezuelan, but i have all my correct Visas and papers, so you wouldnt have to be afraid. I work on sailnoats many years, did transatlantic and charters. At yhe moment i am in Europe, visiting my friends. I am only interested, if yoour journey would be in early November, in case you would like to take me.... In case you like to have more information about me, dont hesitate to aask and write me. Thank you, fair winds, Andres, fermo.andres@gmail.com
i try to add here my cv and photo for you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	andres.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	66291  

Tags
Brazil, catamaran