Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 09:16   #1

Boat: Gulfstar 50 MKll
2014 circumnavigation

50 foot ketch being upgraded for a world cruise 2014. Will be visiting remote locations completing documentaries above and below the water. Many male applications have been received but need more female interest. Experience not the first priority as compatibility key. Must be able to enjoy and function in the demands of living at sea. Crew can come and go on different legs. Please contact directly at timeforsunandsea at gmail.com.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:44   #2

Boat: Sail any boats from 28 to 60 ft
Re: 2014 circumnavigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4sea View Post
50 foot ketch being upgraded for a world cruise 2014. Will be visiting remote locations completing documentaries above and below the water. Many male applications have been received but need more female interest. Experience not the first priority as compatibility key. Must be able to enjoy and function in the demands of living at sea. Crew can come and go on different legs. Please contact directly at timeforsunandsea at gmail.com.
To improve your odds of attracting more female crews perhaps you should include the followings:
1. Your age with recent pictures - head shot and side full body profile
2. Pictures of the boat, "head", berth, and galley and shower arrangement
3. Stating clearly if sex is required or expected.

None of the above is important to the male crews, but female is a bit different.
Old 15-12-2013, 05:23   #3

Re: 2014 circumnavigation

Hi. I live in Cape Town, South Africa, and yearn for a sailing adventure. I'm female, 48, and petite so won't take up too much space! Have some sailing experience and love it, so willing to do a deckhand course to prepare. My passion on land is riding motorcycles but wanting to broaden my horizons! Ridden all the roads! I have no encumbrances so time would not matter. I would be able to join the yacht in South Africa or wherever. Where are you leaving from?

Tags
circumnavigation, navigation