Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2015, 11:16   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to paula_steve
2 Crew Available - Panama/S Pacific

Hola,
My husband and I are working to find a boat to crew with from Central America/MExico to the South Pacific. We are willing to consider any part there of. Below is a snippit of us We are heading to Bocas this weekend and could meet in Panama to sail around there, San Blas, canal is all of interest to us

We are a Canadian couple in our mid 30's with a strong taste for adventure. I have a background in tourism/hospitality. Always willing to try things out which landed me doing a mini triathalon and half marathon amongst other things. I am a certified Yoga instructor, love to snorkel/dive, hike, bike and surfing. We grew up spending summers on the Great Lakes in Ontario. We have done 2 mini sailing trips, under 1 week, one in Australia and the other in Belize. Both were highlights of our trip, pitching in onboard even though it was optional. Steve is a plumber with a passion for photography. He used to be a graphic designer by trade. He enjoys music, playing guitar and good rum! Neither of us are huge party-goers or smokers but we do enjoy social drinks and good conversations. We aren't vegetarians either but not opposed to it, fyi. We would be fine with spending most of 2015 onboard, taking time to visit places enroute and catch the best weather south. Flexible depending what your plans are. Contact us for more information: Paula & Steve pczarnik at hotmail dot com
Old 02-02-2015, 14:09   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to paula_steve
Re: 2 Crew Available - Panama/S Pacific

200+ VIEWS, any advice? We are now in Bocas!

Tags
crew, crew available, Panama