We are still restoring our 35' steel yacht (Adams35) and need the following items (at least the list is a lot shorter now):
- Wet exhaust
- Dripless shaft seal
(PPS, Deep Sea or similar).
- Anchor winch
& Yacht Instruments.
- Masthead Tri light &/or anchor
- Marine wiring
(tinned copper core).
steps (folding or fixed).
- Good compass
(for steel boat).
reflector (not exposed octagonal type).
- Para anchor &/or large drogue
winches – Self tailing
, prefer two speed, small/medium &/or large.
- Ropes for deck
, anchor and mooring
lines (in good condition).
- Boom brake
- Life raft 4-6 person (needs to be serviceable).
- Small inflatable dinghy
for use as a tender
- Sunbrella material (or similar) for making sail cover & Bimini
- Dodger/Spray hood &/or frame.
- Fenders for docks & rafting boats.
- cruising / MPS type.
- Storm sail for a 35’ yacht.
- Boarding ladder, hinged or telescopic for transom mounting.
- Vents (plain and/or solar
, heavy duty batteries, etc.
&/or 12V Hooker gear
for working on the underwater cleaning/repairs.
- DVD's, Videos and books
on sailing, navigation
, seamanship, voyages, guides, etc.
As you can see even after 2 years of restoration
we still need a lot of stuff to complete this old steel yacht.
There may be things not listed above. Drop us a line and tell us what you have.
Any Location considered.
Yes, we have been absent from the forums
for several months, working in the Ski industry. The snow is now melting fast and it is time to start thinking of warmer pursuits for the summer months