Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 10-10-2009, 17:00   #1

Wink WTB: 45-100' Boat - Please Read

My family and I are looking to take over your payments (either permanently or temporarily, as it works best for you) on one of three boats (we only need one of these boats):

1) A Multihull over 45'

2) A seaworthy larger motoryacht with flybridge (50-100') with at least 3 staterooms, 4-5 preferred. Formerly chartered, ok. No wood and no down galley, please.

3) A 50 plus ft. monohull (like Beneteau or CL66 MS) or larger (up to 100'), with at least 3 staterooms.

We want to cruise and are open to motor or sail. Basically, we have been planning this for almost 10 years, but right when we were ready, the market crashed and real estate is not moving well. We quickly realized if we sell our home, we have no time to find a boat. If we sell all our things, and our home doesn't sell, we will have a small downpayment for our boat.

We will list our home for sale the minute we have a deal, and my guess is that it will sell within 3-6 months because we have flexibility in our price and it is a great house in a highly desirable neighborhood. Thus, a standard purchase would be possible at that time.

Naturally, boat trade for real estate is an option, as well.

Message me if you need a good home for a great boat! Or, message me if you have another idea how we could make this work. We are open! We are lifetime boaters, and true cruising addicts! We even refit a classic Chris Craft, and have great appreciation for meticulous maintenence and the love of boating!

If you happen to have a boat that you love but that is a burden in this economy, let's see if we can make this work!
Old 10-10-2009, 17:10   #2

Boat: Beneteau 37
That might be the most odd post/request I have read on this board. Good luck with you search though.
Greg is scratching his head, going HUH?
Old 10-10-2009, 17:28   #3

I actually got the idea from another post, so I can't take credit. I am not alone in this idea. People take over payments all the time. Thanks for your thoughts.

Tags
motoryacht, sail, wanted, catamaran

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: