Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 07:42   #1

Want to Swap House / Farm / Apartment for Boat

Hi there.

My name is Captain Axel Jónsson and I´m a fishing boat captain from Iceland. Me and my family would like to spend Christmas and New Years on a boat in a warm climate and would in exchange let an interested party spend their holidays in one or more of three locations. I have an apartment in Reykjavík the capital of Iceland, I have a row house in Höfn í Hornafirði (a small town on the south-east coast of Iceland, pop. 2000) and I have a farm house in the country side (about 30 - 40 min. from Höfn the nearest town). I would prefer a 37 - 50 ft. catamaran but other vessels over 40 ft. are also a possibility. As for my credentials, I have an extensive experience of sailing boats for over three decades, I have sailed from Iceland to Peru through the Panama canal, I have sailed a yacht in the Bay of California and I have sailed in the Mediterranean.
So if you and your loved ones want to experience a winter wonderland during the holidays in Iceland the don´t hesitate to contact my son at daddilatino@hotmail.com (I´m currently working abroad so he´ll be my contact) for more information.

Best regards.

Captain Axel Jónsson.