Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 17:35   #16

Re: Unfinished 53' M/S Ketch with diesel engine

Hello. I just wanted to let you know we are working to get some interior pictures for whoever is interested. -Eryc
Old 06-08-2012, 18:13   #17

Boat: 41' Custom CC Cutter

Good. I'm somewhat interested. Building or finishing a large boat is time and money consuming. But the hull deck design is very pretty. Other info would be most helpful. Engine make and size, is it installed? length on deck, length at waterline, length overall. beam or width. Is there rigging to hold up the mast, usually turnbuckles and heavy wire rope. Any systems installed, plumbing, wiring, electronics, stove, sinks, toilets, that sort of thing, as inclusive as you can make it. If you are not a boater this will no doubt seem tedious but every person looking for a boat is immersed in details of boats. And lots of pics showing the interior and deck of the boat. Jon
Old 06-08-2012, 18:21   #18

Just a note to acknowledge fathers who passed before realizing some dreams. I lost my Dad last September after a lengthy and miserable illness. He had a good life but he always put his family and other people before himself, and as a result there were some simple goals he didn't get to experience.

There's a half-finished wooden model of the Bluenose on his workbench right now. I probably feel about that model boat the way EReluga feels about that gorgeous ketch. If I had the money and the time...

Good luck and I hope you find a worthy new dreamer to finish it.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:07   #19

Location: Branched Oak Yacht Club, Wife is an Admiral in the Nebraska Navy
Boat: Clipper Marine 32 CC Aft Cabin Ketch
I asked the price not so much that I may be a buyer but to fill in a needed gap in the offering.

Best of luck placing this sailboat. Local Craig's list ad with as many pics as you can list would get this boat sold

Tags
diesel, engine, ketch