Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-01-2012, 01:01   #1

Boat: Morgan 383
Simpson and Lawrence AP700 Parts - Sydney, AU

Hi Guys,

I have a whole winch in parts. The gearbox has gone to a better place and some of the bearings are shot. The rest, though, is in good condition and the motor, as far as I know, works.

This would be a good addition to a spares kit - especially the motor - or you could use it to replace parts on an existing winch. Anyone with more ambition could buy new parts (which are still available from the UK) and rebuild this into a fully working winch for a few hundred AUD.

This is available from in Sydney, Australia's inner west. Please get back to me and you can come and pick it up. As the wife sees this as 'clutter', I'll have to chuck it out if I don't get any takers in a week.

Please contact me on this thread or email to steve_roach (at) hot mail (dot) com

Cheers

Steve

Tags
parts, simpson lawrence, sydney