Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2015, 07:26   #1

Boat: Gulfstar 53 - Osiris
Rain Parka Sterns 8204 Medium Size - Red

This is a much higher quality rain coat designed for sportsman and sailors than the simple plastic throw-over-the-head ponchos. It is red so as to be very visible through the rain, spray, and mist when sailing.
Size is medium which fits most folks as generally there are few "fat" cruisers out there - exercise and simple diet being a hallmark of active sailors.
I bought it as a spare to be used by guests and extra crew when the weather decides to help wash the salt off your decks underway or at anchor.
It is new - unused and still in its original pouch. - - - ** $20.00 (plus postage estimated at about $5)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rain Parka Med 6593.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	100093  
Attached Images

Old 10-04-2015, 21:22   #2

Boat: Gulfstar 53 - Osiris
Re: Rain Parka Sterns 8204 Medium Size - Red

Even though this unit is in its original sealed package - it is not "brand new."
** Explanation or what we are listing ***
I have failed to mention enough times that ALL of the stuff we are listing is from our boat and has been collected over the years when I could sail and cruise. My terminal cancer has ended all of that so we are trying to find a good home for the stuff. Since quite a bit of it is "old" and no longer available or made, we thought cruisers might be interested - especially if you had one and now would like to replace your broken one with an exact or near duplicate.

Tags
size