Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-08-2013, 15:03   #1
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: All Over
Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Posts: 118
Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Have some items for sale to boost our kitty and clear some space. Too many to post pics, but if you have interest I can email them to you. Prices Neg. We are currently in Port Canaveral Fl. You can pick them up or I can ship.

Avon rigid bottom dinghy. Hypalon. Holds air "okay" needs minor TLC - $400
Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder Radar - Complete. Cables, screen, manual, and dome. - $550
Offshore Spars Rigid Boom Vang - Boats 34-42' - $350
Aluminum Bremer Dinghy Davits - $100
Stainless Steel large opening Portlight - NEW - $100
Datamarine Depth Instrument - $10
Autohelm 4000 Wheel pilot + head/cables - $500
Datamarine windvane tranducer - long arm (needs new cups @$30) - $50
2:1 mainsheet Traveller and car - $25
Barient #10 winch X2 just rebuilt both - $120/both
Guest 10amp, 2 bank battery charger - $50 (Tested and DOES works well)
Wilcox Crittenden Manual Head - (come and get itor can ship) (cleaned and works okay)
Nice Stainless sink - (dimensions on our FB page) - $20

Message me, comment, email me or call me. 347 -(four)95- (one)265. If you email, message or comment, please leave your contact info. Phone is always best, email next best.

Can ship any/all cheaply with my fedex account. Thanks!
__________________

__________________
Follow us as we sail through the Caribbean www.sailingchance.com
facebook.com/sailingchance
SailingChance is offline  
Old 26-08-2013, 22:42   #2
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: All Over
Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Posts: 118
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

First Come First Serve. hoping to unload this all this week.
__________________

__________________
Follow us as we sail through the Caribbean www.sailingchance.com
facebook.com/sailingchance
SailingChance is offline  
Old 26-08-2013, 23:58   #3
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chesapeake Bay
Boat: Alberg #0
Posts: 268
Hi,

I'm interested in the Davits and battery charger. Where would You be shipping from as weight could get pricy, I'm in Baltimore 21218. Csn you cslc shipping costs? Does Paypal work for you? I'd love the radar too but I just can't afford to make those numbers work. Unless you can take $500 for all three inc shipping :-)

Thanks for your time. I got a great inverter here last week!

Cheers, Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailingChance View Post
Have some items for sale to boost our kitty and clear some space. Too many to post pics, but if you have interest I can email them to you. Prices Neg. We are currently in Port Canaveral Fl. You can pick them up or I can ship.

Avon rigid bottom dinghy. Hypalon. Holds air "okay" needs minor TLC - $400
Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder Radar - Complete. Cables, screen, manual, and dome. - $550
Offshore Spars Rigid Boom Vang - Boats 34-42' - $350
Aluminum Bremer Dinghy Davits - $100
Stainless Steel large opening Portlight - NEW - $100
Datamarine Depth Instrument - $10
Autohelm 4000 Wheel pilot + head/cables - $500
Datamarine windvane tranducer - long arm (needs new cups @$30) - $50
2:1 mainsheet Traveller and car - $25
Barient #10 winch X2 just rebuilt both - $120/both
Guest 10amp, 2 bank battery charger - $50 (Tested and DOES works well)
Wilcox Crittenden Manual Head - (come and get itor can ship) (cleaned and works okay)
Nice Stainless sink - (dimensions on our FB page) - $20

Message me, comment, email me or call me. 347 -(four)95- (one)265. If you email, message or comment, please leave your contact info. Phone is always best, email next best.

Can ship any/all cheaply with my fedex account. Thanks!
pickpaul is offline  
Old 27-08-2013, 09:14   #4
cruiser

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: medusa NY
Boat: Tayana Surprise 45 schooner "Union Pacific"
Posts: 2,097
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Datamarine windvane tranducer - long arm (needs new cups @$30) - $50

do you have the gauge?
scoobert is offline  
Old 28-08-2013, 10:09   #5
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: All Over
Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Posts: 118
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpaul View Post
Hi,

I'm interested in the Davits and battery charger. Where would You be shipping from as weight could get pricy, I'm in Baltimore 21218. Csn you cslc shipping costs? Does Paypal work for you? I'd love the radar too but I just can't afford to make those numbers work. Unless you can take $500 for all three inc shipping :-)

Thanks for your time. I got a great inverter here last week!

Cheers, Paul.
Paul, there is no way I could $500 for all three. The radar is priced at a real bargain already. Applaud the effort though Davits are aluminum and dont weigh much. Cost of shipping for davits and battery charger would be about $25. paypal works great.
__________________
Follow us as we sail through the Caribbean www.sailingchance.com
facebook.com/sailingchance
SailingChance is offline  
Old 28-08-2013, 10:11   #6
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: All Over
Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Posts: 118
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobert View Post
Datamarine windvane tranducer - long arm (needs new cups @$30) - $50

do you have the gauge?
I do not have the gauge. only the masthead unit. But I did see a gauge for sale on ebay for $39 just yesterday.
__________________
Follow us as we sail through the Caribbean www.sailingchance.com
facebook.com/sailingchance
SailingChance is offline  
Old 30-08-2013, 20:06   #7
Registered User
 
zboss's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: On a boat
Boat: 1987 Cabo Rico 38 #117
Posts: 3,785
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Where are you located?
zboss is online now  
Old 30-08-2013, 20:37   #8
Marine Service Provider
 
Scott Berg's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Aboard
Boat: Seaton 60' Ketch
Posts: 1,100
Which data marine depth? Head only?
__________________
Scott Berg
WAĜLSS
SV CHARDONNAY
Scott Berg is offline  
Old 30-08-2013, 22:27   #9
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: All Over
Boat: Seafarer 34 CB
Posts: 118
I am in port canaveral fl.
__________________
Follow us as we sail through the Caribbean www.sailingchance.com
facebook.com/sailingchance
SailingChance is offline  
Old 30-08-2013, 22:35   #10
Marine Service Provider
 
ussoldier73's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NYC/Florida
Boat: 1987,Carver 36'
Posts: 18
Images: 2
I am interested in the auto helm and maybe couple of other items. Do you still have them? I can pick them up I am traveling down the ICW I am in NC right now should be in your area around the end of next week. I live in port st Lucie. You could email me at ussoldier73@yahoo.com I could give you my number I m very interested in the auto helm and dingy. Thanks Randy
ussoldier73 is offline  
Old 31-08-2013, 04:15   #11
Registered User
 
zenwood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: maine
Boat: Pearson 10M
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailingChance View Post
Have some items for sale to boost our kitty and clear some space. Too many to post pics, but if you have interest I can email them to you. Prices Neg. We are currently in Port Canaveral Fl. You can pick them up or I can ship.

Avon rigid bottom dinghy. Hypalon. Holds air "okay" needs minor TLC - $400
Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder Radar - Complete. Cables, screen, manual, and dome. - $550
Offshore Spars Rigid Boom Vang - Boats 34-42' - $350
Aluminum Bremer Dinghy Davits - $100
Stainless Steel large opening Portlight - NEW - $100
Datamarine Depth Instrument - $10
Autohelm 4000 Wheel pilot + head/cables - $500
Datamarine windvane tranducer - long arm (needs new cups @$30) - $50
2:1 mainsheet Traveller and car - $25
Barient #10 winch X2 just rebuilt both - $120/both
Guest 10amp, 2 bank battery charger - $50 (Tested and DOES works well)
Wilcox Crittenden Manual Head - (come and get itor can ship) (cleaned and works okay)
Nice Stainless sink - (dimensions on our FB page) - $20

Message me, comment, email me or call me. 347 -(four)95- (one)265. If you email, message or comment, please leave your contact info. Phone is always best, email next best.

Can ship any/all cheaply with my fedex account. Thanks!
Are the Davits still available? Thanks
zenwood is offline  
Old 18-09-2013, 07:45   #12
Registered User
 
vtsailguy's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 330
Re: Radar, rigid vang, autopilot, Avon, and MORE!

Interested in Radar. contact at compassdesigns.net
__________________

__________________
Sailing With Kids Blog
Three mini-pirates scour the Caribbean Seas with stops for ice cream and legos
vtsailguy is offline  
 

Tags
autopilot, avon, radar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:47.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.