Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 22:31   #1

Looking for a Female Boatbuilder - Skilled or Unskilled

My names James, i have in my possesion a set of building plans for the 29' cutter drawn by PAUL GARTSIDE. I intend to build her like the Famous PARDEY'S boat on the intereior layout and deck layout. I am looking for a female that has wooden boatbuilding skills or just a good passion for wooden sailing craft. No experiance is needed, just a passion for wooden sailboats and cruising, as i would also need a crew as well. If this sounds good to you and want to have a lot of fun building a boat and then have a lot of fun sailing to far away places, then i need you. I am planning on building her in arkansas and trucking her to texas for the launch. We will begin sea trials in the gulf of mexico. When sea trials have been complete, we will set sail for the carribian or the south pacific.
So if this sounds good to you, i will be happy to talk with you about. Also maybe if you have a sister or friend that would like to go as well, that would be ok. All interested females may contact me on this site and allso call me....479-774-2064 EMAIL ......seagypsy2012@gmail.com

THANKYOU VERY MUCH AND .......HAPPY SAILING !!!...

Tags
boatbuilder