Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2015, 11:13   #1

Boat: Looking for 30-50' preferable a schooner
Send a message via Skype™ to craigglewis
Help with Sailing the Dream - Time Share

Hello All you and bound sailors,

I know it Sunday and you surfing the net looking for that perfect sailboat. And look you have found her/him (The boat

Yet when you look at the price, sorry I know the feeling. It will have to wait tell I either retire, save, or win the lotto.

Well I may have another solution and it can get you a Free vacation each year for live.

So have a look at this Beauty

To sail around the world, and for charity, delivering goods to others. Now that is a dream and passion.

Who would like to help?

I love to purchase this schooner, fill it with my tools and supplies and set sail to lands abroad, helping others build homes, deliver gifts, and items for making people lives happier.

The boat is for sale and I would REALLY love to get her. Yet I cannot fund this venture on my own, so I have a idea

If you love sailing and like me can't afford a sailboat. Well now you can.

I'm looking for 5-10 others sailors or wannabes. That want to pitch in on
time share. I am looking for investments between $5-10K for time sailing with me, as I sail around the world. One will get a 2-4 week vacation on the boat each year. The best thing is that when you want to no longer sail, I will buy your time share back. So it's like getting free vacations
If you like to know more or invest please PM me.
Craig
Old 19-04-2015, 11:40   #2

Re: Help with Sailing the Dream - Time Share

How are your going to pay back if you can't buy now. What is your plan and how much is the boat. It will take several sailors to sail her. What the age length etc. I could be interested.Thanks, Melvin

Tags
sail, sailing