Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2015, 14:20   #1
cruiser

Boat: Current Bristol 32, past Columbia 26, Tahiti Ketch
Freedom Cat Ketch CB, 28 or 33

Prefer carbon masts, unpainted but not a deal breaker. Serious buyer, retired and the clock is ticking ever louder. I am located South Florida, will travel, but you're buying the Guinness, lol... Up spirits, and thank you in advance...
Old 17-01-2016, 13:00   #2

Boat: Freedom Cat Ketch, 40 ft.
Re: Freedom Cat Ketch CB, 28 or 33

Hi Captain,

I just saw your recent posting about looking for a Freedom Cat Ketch. My father sounds a lot like you: he looked high and low for a Freedom Cat Ketch upon which to retire. And on his wish list: Carbon Fiber Masts!

Sadly, my father was diagnosed with cancer only a month after purchasing his dream boat, and he just passed away in October.

As his daughter, and fellow sailor, I am tackling the process of selling the boat. We very much want to sell it to someone who has a similar vision for this boat as my father did.

We have it listed on Yacht World: Send a PM for the link ]

She's been on the hard for two years and needs a new set of sails, but I thought I would begin to reach out to some forums to try to find a unique buyer, one who would love it as much as my father would have.

I thought I would reach out and just let you know about the boat. Would be happy to chat further! We are also flexible on price...

Thanks,
Abbe

Tags
ketch