Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-01-2009, 18:48   #1

Boat: custom built 47' wooden trawler yacht
Send a message via Skype™ to quidam
Engine Driven Refridgeration equipment

I've got a million things I need to sell before I cast off, but I'll start with this stuff.

One new Alder-Barbour unit that has the receiver, drier, and evaporater in it. It also has a temp. switch. . It is currently setup for r12.

Two new York compressors. One has a single belt clutch and one has a double belt clutch.

One new Alder-Barbour dual cicruit freezer holding plate (stainless steel)

One new galvanied refridgerator holding plate

Two new expansion valves

I bought this stuff several years ago with the intent on putting it in the Amphora. I dont own her anymore and a engine driven system doesnt make any sense on a trawler. I only paid $400 for all of this and I will sell it to anyone for the same. Given the value of the U.S. dollar, I will feel pretty good about getting my money back.
Also, I am driving to Florida on tuesday, so to anyone in that area interested, I could save you some bucks on shipping.
E-mail me with your phone number and I'll call you.

That type of elitist thinking has ballooned the cost of boats, and cruising , far beyond what it need be, and beyond the reach of too many low income cruisers, for no benefit. --Brent Swain

Tags
engine