Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-11-2012, 07:51   #1

Boat: Beneteau 36
East Coast Charts, Guidebooks, Boat gear, etc.

I've got a few items for sale that I used recently while sailing from Florida to Baltimore and back down South. I also used them for the Potomac and all throughout the Chesapeake.

Maptech Chartbook- Chesapeake/ Delaware Bay, missing CD

2- Stainless Rail Mount Fishing Rod Holders

Chesapeake Bay Cruising Guide- All I used everywhere up there. It was great and everything was right on target.

NV-Charts Chesapeake Bay North & Delaware Bay- Barely used, I used the Maptech book for the majority of the time. Comes WITH CD and charts.

Skipper Bobs Anchorages and Marinas books. They are 2002/03 Models. I used the anchorages book daily. Even though its older I don't think much of anything has changed that I noticed. Marinas book I rarely ever used since we had internet aboard to look up fuel, phone numbers, etc.

Garmin GPS Map 215- I have the manual. It was installed and worked on my boat. If interested let me know. I have not yet taken out all the wiring, but I am pretty sure I can get to it.

2- Folding Taylor Made Chairs, Blue, Really good condition. We used them just for this last season, but have since gotten all new cockpit cushions. They are in St. Augustine. I will be sailing South down to West Palm the 18-24. I won't ship these since they are huge, but if you want to meet me somewhere to get them I will do that.

Also have a Navionics Chart Chip for the East Coast and Bahamas. I am not sure on the exact model since I am away from the boat, but if interested I will get you all the serial number, model, etc. off of it. I am currently using it in a Raymarine E80 unit. Its a CF card I believe. $125.00

All items BUYER will be responsible for paying the shipping.

Most of the items listed above can be seen on the link below.

Gone Global: Items For Sale

If you have any questions about any of the items or want to make an offer feel free to shoot me an email.

sailingkokoi@gmail.com

Peace,
Matt

www.goneglobaladventures.com
Old 14-11-2012, 14:25   #2

Re: East Coast Charts, Guidebooks, Boat gear, etc.

Pm sent regarding gps
Old 14-11-2012, 14:39   #3

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 400 40 ft "Camp David
Re: East Coast Charts, Guidebooks, Boat gear, etc.

I am interested in the Navionics card, depending on series and version. Please let me know.

Fletch

Tags
charts, gear, guidebooks