Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 23:23   #1

Boat: Cal 246
Cal 246 In Vancouver BC for sale

Vancouver Floating Condo/ 46' sloop and the Spring 2013 Boating season is here. The vessel is in Vancouver not Mexico.
If you have been looking for large slip moo-rage you know how dear it is. Where else can you find such an ideal location on the Pacific North West coast? Here you can enjoy the ocean and have full access to the fruit of the city.
There is currently a 7-10 year waiting list in most of the desirable marina locations in and around Vancouver for morrage.

I have had a slip in one of the finest locations in the Pacific North West since 1996. in the HEART OF Downtown VANCOUVER!!!
50' slip with 30 Amp power. All amenities,free parking, Internet, shore based heads, showers, laundry, easy access to all of Vancouver down town by water and or road. 24Hr security.

Imagine being rocked to sleep and being in a Peaceful Oasis in the heart of the city, only dingy strokes or a kayak ride from Granville Island market, theatres, dining, pubs, live music and city culture. It's "Your Playground".
Five Minutes to English bay and your access point to the entire coast and gulf Islands.
If it is your dream and plan to have your own get away vessel in the most beautiful city in the world I'd be pleased to tell you more. My CONDO/ vessel is a Cal 246 Fibreglass sloop with an 80 HP Perkins 4236 diesel. It has hot and cold running water, 2 heads, 2 state rooms and a large main salon. BIG windows for her.
The fuel tanks have recently been changed the head sail Furlex system is new and she has several upgrades like upholstery (coffee colour as the pic shows purple), trim, blinds etc.
This chapter of my life is closing as the next emerges. Perhaps sail cruising in great comfort is your next chapter.
If you are interested I'd be pleased to share more. We are open to offers.
pacificsailor@hotmail.com

Call 604 299-6222

Tags
cal, for sale, sale