Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 10:21   #1

Boat: DeFever 49 RPH "Mermaid Lil" in U.S.; Zijlmans Eagle 43 "Mermaid Lil" in Europe
Anchors

Two anchors for sale. Sold big boat and don't need anymore.

Danforth:

Danforth (Genuine) 90H galvanized anchor. Good condition, not painted. On a few small areas the galvanize has worn. I bought it used in S. Florida as a hurricane mooring anchor after the hurricanes of 2004 (3 of them past my dock – see Sept 2005 Passagemaker Magazine for story) Next hurricane it was going to go in as a breast anchor to hold me off the dock – but we haven’t had a hurricane since! Sold our DeFever 49 trawler so now need to sell the anchor.

At Boater’s World lists it for $1261:
http://www.boatersworld.com/product/MP81112619.htm?utm_medium=cpa&utm_source=Shopping
Price: $400.

2nd Anchor:

S.S. 50# Northill-style (stock at base/crown of anchor) -- disassemble anchor in storage bags, with both mud and rock (interchangeable) flukes. Disassembles into 5 pieces…..the shank, stock, crown (base), and set of flukes….with an additional pair of flukes (one set is rock, one set is mud [wider flukes]). Storage bags from acrylic material. -- $250

These are PICK UP ONLY.
Located in Daytona Beach area of Florida (32169). Pick up either by water (on the Intercoastal) or by land.

Email me for pictures or questions:
scubeinc@bellsouth.net

Tags
anchor