Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 06:57   #1

50Ft. Samson C-Breeze for Sale or Trade

My 1987 professionally built C-Breeze is moored here in French Cove, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. She needs to be hauled for hull and bottom paint, and the interior needs lots of cosmetics TLC due to condensation damage to paint and some panelling thru 3 winters of storage here (since sailing her up from Florida). I'm currently stripping off the deck epoxy, to renew it, as the winters here caused it to delaminate - I had it put on with non-skid in 1999, so I guess it's time had come. But hull, engine and rig are great, and she's loaded with Electronics, including a full pkg. for HF email. I am asking 45K, but will swap for any reasonable offer, such as a late model pickup with truck camper. I have COMPLETE data and tons of photos available --developed for a website detailing the boat's complete history, construction, equipment, specs, the works. (The site's not up yet, but the pages can be sent to your email). "S/V Kuanyin" is Canadian registered and Canadian duty paid, and US documented. (The US doc'n can be re-opened). Put a winter's work in this ketch and have yourself a world cruiser by spring of 2013.

My house here on the cove is also for sale - 15 acres, waterfront with beautiful view of the Bras d'Or, 3 bedrooms, fully remodelled old home, very comfortable! Contact me thru the private contact line here to my email. .....Thanks! Bob.

Tags
sale, trade