Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 16:19   #1

37` LOD to 42` or so..

have you ever almost smelt the food cooking on your new stove, yet you can`t locate this boat.

we are looking for a traditional wood sailboat, small cabin, hold, but could make a hold if don't have a long cabin?? wide, shallow with center board.

I've seen a beauty with douglas fir that did fine in carrib for 14 years, but I know by having tzegunka, whom we listing here, that we had to care sensitively in mexico with heat. so i'm one that can't cut down a tree, I love them so, so if a beautiful hard wood is within our realm, we probably better off, right from you people experienced.

so we on low budget, yet to fund raise with our US non -profit, due to restructuring. but we want to have space to fish to support our networking, this link is now + will be networking our educational project osic to trigger every ones thought;

a `way do_in with a bi`joy experience - please join us + March Against Monsanto, do your walkabout + please share what we can continue to do together...

so we would have a clean cargo hold with totes for fish + or nuts + bolts for fresh water as in easy to build desalinization for small/medium community needs, etc. helping out with what can.

but we don't want to put our boat in the non-profit, due to if Barack does not listen then as I told him we will parallel the dysfunctional gov until they listen. so tonight he is live streaming, so check him out every Wednesday 8 est.

I know I must respect this forums protocol + no politics. ok.

so prefer to find boat in carrib or e Africa for a start.

so thanks if anyone should find one reasonable in very good shape, but simple, considering people don't seem to like wooden boats why, I love them. I just can't afford to restore it, but we have built a few cold molded, etc.

thank you + please email or post + I will owe ya one, for we continue to look + can't find here + I really don't want to have to build another.

thanks kara

tel 360-450-3749 Skype

email patchespocketstalk@icometotalkstory.net

we are working on changing url to ictts.org from icometotalkstory.net/com for simplicity, all it has made me is maybe a potential musician since i'm better at typing, HAh! seriously we speak for many good folks + do great exchanges, we just have been busy restructuring + now seeking a handful to simplify for those in need.

peace is our option if we share what works!