This is your chance to have your very own getaway in Toronto (or anywhere else you want to take it). We've had this boat and been part of this wonderful low-cost, member-run, downtown club for four years. We're sad to leave it but we've moved and need to sell.
- Searunner 31'
- Sleeps 4 in one Double and 2 Singles
- Yamaha 9.9 O/B with Controls to Cockpit
- Tiller Cable Steering
- Wind Vane Self-Steering
- ProFurl Headsail Roller Furling
- Maxwell ST #26 Sheet Winches on Genoa, Maxwell Regular on Main/Staysail, Maxwell Halyard Winches Main, Genoa, Staysail, Boom Clew Outhaul
- Custom Aluminum Spar with Mast steps to top, Running Backstays
- Cutter Rig, Main, Genoa, Yankee, Staysail, Drifter, Storm Staysail
- Standing Rigging 1/4 SS, Haselford 1/2" Barrel Buckles, Norseman Terminals
- Running Rigging 5/8" Cupsheets, 3/16" Pre-Stretched Dacron Halyards
- Custom Dodger, Complete Mosquito Enclosure, Large SunTarp over Boom
- 25lb CQR, 22lb Bruce, 15lb Danforth, 30'chain 300' - 1/2" Twist Nylon Rode on Bruce & CQR anchors
- 6 - very LARGE Fenders,
- Datamarine Link System Wind Speed/Angle, Depth, Knot, Loran, GPS, VHF
- Autohelm Tiller Steering with Wind Vane
- Force 10 SS Propane Barbeque
- Custom Cockpit Table
- Cradles for winter storage
Please see this website if interested in more club information -
We can show the boat anytime!
Please call Chris if interested: 705-606-0850