Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 15:41   #1

Boat: Hans Christian 33
2007 Achilles LSI-96 For sale EX+ Cond.

Hello everyone,

Putting this Ad up for a 2007 9'6'' air floor Achilles that came with our current boat. At the end of 2007 the Previous owner bought this inflatable, he then died in early 2008. It lived in the canvas cover on the doghouse until we bought the boat in early 2009. We aired the boat up upon purchasing and found the original packing slips in the boat when rolling it out and the valves still in the sealed plastic bag. We filled with air and checked out the boat, looks new. The canvas bag is pretty deteriorated but still keep the sun off the boat. Has been inside since we bought it. Shannon and I are very keen and love RIBs and want to have one. This boat being so nice we want to sell it before we even try to use it. Registration is current CA and have I have the number boards with the boat. Everything that was original I still have even the little foam cushion! I currently See these going for $2300+ New. Looking to get $1800 for the whole shabang. Sorry no photos for now, It is in storage about 200 miles from where we are at on our boat. Seeing if anyone would be interested. Can Meet in Berkeley Ca or Central Valley.I plan on picking it up next month and Can get pictures then. Please ask if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Jon
Old 11-05-2012, 21:29   #2

Re: 2007 Achilles LSI-96 For sale EX+ Cond.

That models obsolete--Defender has the newer model roomier and wider for 4 stroke for 2100
Old 11-05-2012, 22:28   #3

From what I understand after doing some research now is that the newer model have a different tube design to allow more weight. Not saying that you can't run a 4 stroke on the 96 as long as you are within the perimeters of the weight restrictions. For my info on price, I am going off of local knowledge of locally owned and operated Sals inflatibles in Alameda. A comparable 9'6" Achilles will be running you about $2400+ tax accordingly to sal. I will admit I didn't go Internet price hunting before posting but relied on the info that was given to me. $1800 is what I am asking not nessicarly meaning I will get that.

Cheers,
Jon
Old 10-06-2012, 14:02   #4

So our storage unit got broken into, Luckily the thieves stole only the foot pump. They cost about $50 new. Lowering the price down to $1500, Made a brand new Sunbrella bag for the boat! Looks great and works awesome! Here are some photos. I inflated it for the photos and left it inflated for a few days to make sure it held pressure, it did!
The Achilles is now on our boat in Berkeley. Would be up for a partial trade for a 8'6'' or smaller hypalon RIB.
here are some photos:

Cheers,

Jon

Tags
sale