Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Fountaine Pajot
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2014, 15:29   #1

Boat: 2023 Catalina 425 #95 (previously, 2016 Leopard 44 catamaran and 1997 Catalina 34 Mk II)
Squisita Owner- please contact me

This week, I had the opportunity to see a new Lipari 41 at Florida Yacht Group in St. Petersburg, and I must say that she's exquisite! Captain (Michael) Z filled-in for a salesman who was away and gave me quite an education as I looked through her. Although he doesn't normally show boats and had work to do on another one, he spent over an hour with me, and I appreciated it!

If the owner is reading this (or someone who knows him), please contact me at jonarck@kelarc.com , since I'd like to talk to you about the option choices that you made and plans for future add-ons.

Cheers,
Jon Arck
San Francisco Bay (West Palm Beach in 2015)
jonarck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lease