Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Fountaine Pajot
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-01-2018, 13:41   #1

Boat: 2019 Fountaine Pajot Saba 50'
Fountaine Pajot Webinar Series

(I posted this in the Fountain Pajot FB group, but thought it might be worth sharing here for anyone interested that might not participate on FB.)

A thought and a question...

As I work through the hundreds of decisions regarding the purchase of our new Saba including but not limited to factory and ex-factory options, research on ancillary equipment, outfitting, vendors, shipping, financial/tax, charter, the delivery process and the many other decisions that have to be made on a timeline; I wondered...

As there are others considering, going through (or having just gone through) the same process; Would anyone be interested in participating in a webinar(s) where we could all discuss these issues and learn from those that have been through the process that are willing to share?

I can host GoToMeeting Webinars that would allow everyone (up to a thousand attendees) interested (especially those out cruising) to participate, share and learn about any FP related topics.

Think of it as a modern day Cruisers Net for FP owners and buyers . If interested, we could even record the sessions and link them from the CF/FP forum and to the FB group for future use.

Please let me know if this would be of interest.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw
CalmSeasQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 20:14   #2

Re: Fountaine Pajot Webinar Series

Yes please - that sounds like an excellent idea. Would love to join.
thelongsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 04:15   #3

Boat: 2013 FP Lipari 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelongsummer View Post
Yes please - that sounds like an excellent idea. Would love to join.
If time permits, I would be interested as well.
LeeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 22:21   #4

Boat: FP Astrea 42
Send a message via Skype™ to jefffay

Would also be interested in hopping onboard!
jefffay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 05:37   #5

I've gotten a lot of positive responses and interest to this idea, so It's a go!

I'll throw up a poll on desired dates & times - The challenge is we have a lot of cruisers scattered about the planet, so accommodating all time zones will be a bit of a challenge.

I'd also recommend those with any interest in Fountaine Pajot catamarans consider joining the Fountaine Pajot group on Facebook. There is a phenomenal group of owners (current and prospective) and service providers that provide an incredible amount of support and information,

Stay tuned...

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw
Old 26-01-2018, 06:20   #6

FP CatChat Webinar Series

A social gathering of current (and prospective) owners to discuss and share info on virtually everything related to Fountain Pajot Catamarans (purchasing, optioning, delivery, equipping, maintaining, chartering, tax and business...) We'll host the events on GoToMeeting with the ability for up to 1000 attendees Worldwide.

For starters, I need input on your preferred days/times. As we have owners and cruisers worldwide, I'm using Doodle to collect desired dates/times. Please indicate your preference at visit https://doodle.com/poll/53u463w763ixwduu

Thanks! Please post any questions or suggestions in this thread.

Old 26-01-2018, 13:57   #7

Yes- I would be very interested. I am planning on purchasing a Helia 44 in 2 to 3 years, so it would be great to be a fly on the wall of people going through the process now or who have already done so.
Cheers!
Paupau70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 06:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paupau70 View Post
Yes- I would be very interested. I am planning on purchasing a Helia 44 in 2 to 3 years, so it would be great to be a fly on the wall of people going through the process now or who have already done so.
Cheers!
We'd love to have you - if you haven't yet, just indicate your available dates/times at https://doodle.com/poll/53u463w763ixwduu I'll leave the calendar open through tomorrow in hopes of accommodating as many as possible.

ps. The order book on new Helias is closed - It's been replaced by the new 42.

Old 28-01-2018, 09:40   #9

FP Owners Discussion Group Registration Live

Our first get together is scheduled for Saturday February 3rd at 6:00PM Eastern. Registration is open at

General Info FP Owners Discussion Group - Session One - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

Old 04-02-2018, 07:52   #10

Interested
rnewth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:53   #11

I realize I just missed it. Next time.
rnewth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fountaine pajot