Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-03-2013, 07:16   #286
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 7,649
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Is this when loading a wav file?
Testing same Polar file that I know will work. Haven't had time to find others yet.
13021903-Polar.png

In this post: WeatherFax ...

Link location: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...8&d=1363265873
__________________

__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 08:17   #287
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: grenada
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,514
Re: WeatherFax...

For future reference. I haven't tried a polar yet that didn't work. They should all work. Even the ones that are conic work if you enter the right coordinates manually.

So this ones crashes the program still?
__________________

__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 08:23   #288
mrm
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Poland, EU
Boat: crew on Bavaria 38 Cruiser
Posts: 552
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boat_alexandra View Post
Please post the build errors
Here it goes.

configuration:
Code:
mrm@stardust:~/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build$ rm -rf CMakeCache.txt  CMakeFiles/

mrm@stardust:~/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build$ cmake ../
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- *** Build Architecture is i386
-- *** Staging to build opencpn 3.1.1417 ***
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/libX11.so;/usr/lib/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/libX11.so;/usr/lib/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found OpenGL...
--     Lib: /usr/lib/libGLU.so/usr/lib/libGL.so/usr/lib/libSM.so/usr/lib/libICE.so/usr/lib/libX11.so/usr/lib/libXext.so
--     Include: /usr/include
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE
-- Found wxWidgets...
-- -pthread;-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions;;-lwx_baseu-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_core-2.8;-lwx_baseu_net-2.8;-lwx_baseu_xml-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_html-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-2.8
-- 
-- *** Staging to build opencpn  ***
-- *** Will install to /usr/local  ***
-- Found GTK2_GTK: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
-- Found GTK2
-- Found Portaudio: /usr/lib/libportaudio.so
-- Portaudio Found
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so - found
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/libz.so
-- Found TinyXML: /usr/include
-- Building with tinyxml includes
-- S57 ENC support: enabled
-- Garmin Host Mode support: enabled
-- 
-- *** Staging to build PlugIns ***
-- *** Building weatherfax_pi ***
-- *** Staging to build grib_pi ***
-- 
-- *** Staging to build dashboard_pi ***
-- Writing spec file...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build
and the compile:
Code:
...
Linking CXX executable opencpn
[ 49%] Built target opencpn
[ 49%] weatherfax-i18n: Done.
[ 50%] Built target weatherfax-i18n
[ 50%] Building CXX object plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp.o
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp: In constructor ‘WeatherFaxWizardBase::WeatherFaxWizardBase(wxWindow*, wxWindowID, const wxString&, const wxBitmap&, const wxPoint&, long int)’:
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:592: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:593: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:594: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:595: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:596: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:597: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:598: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:599: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:600: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:601: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:602: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:603: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:604: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:605: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:606: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:607: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:608: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:609: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:610: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:611: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:622: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:623: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:624: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp: In destructor ‘virtual WeatherFaxWizardBase::~WeatherFaxWizardBase()’:
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:645: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:646: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:647: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:648: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:649: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:650: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:651: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:652: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:653: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:654: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:655: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:656: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:657: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:658: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:659: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:660: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:661: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:662: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:663: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:664: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:675: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:676: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:677: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
make[2]: *** [plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
__________________
mrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 11:21   #289
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 7,649
Re: WeatherFax...

Ok this morning I tried it again. This time I first made sure I was on the right branch, 'origin/master' with the HEAD pointing properly. I had had problems with NO HEAD (see this post for more detail)

Then I deleted weatherfax_pi and complied it, then copied the debug weatherfax.dll into the build/plugins directory. Then MSCV to compile Debug.
Opencpn settings shows WxFx 0.5. I started Weatherfax, it opened okay, but again any file, polar or mercator that I opened, came up with image.cpp errors.

Please see attached files. I know this is a bit frustrating. Sorry.

PS: This time I did not have MSCV open with cmake etc.
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 06:04   #290
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: grenada
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,514
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm View Post
Here it goes.

configuration:
Code:
mrm@stardust:~/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build$ rm -rf CMakeCache.txt  CMakeFiles/

mrm@stardust:~/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build$ cmake ../
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- *** Build Architecture is i386
-- *** Staging to build opencpn 3.1.1417 ***
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/libX11.so;/usr/lib/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/libX11.so;/usr/lib/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found OpenGL...
--     Lib: /usr/lib/libGLU.so/usr/lib/libGL.so/usr/lib/libSM.so/usr/lib/libICE.so/usr/lib/libX11.so/usr/lib/libXext.so
--     Include: /usr/include
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE
-- Found wxWidgets...
-- -pthread;-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions;;-lwx_baseu-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_core-2.8;-lwx_baseu_net-2.8;-lwx_baseu_xml-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_html-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-2.8
-- 
-- *** Staging to build opencpn  ***
-- *** Will install to /usr/local  ***
-- Found GTK2_GTK: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
-- Found GTK2
-- Found Portaudio: /usr/lib/libportaudio.so
-- Portaudio Found
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so - found
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/libz.so
-- Found TinyXML: /usr/include
-- Building with tinyxml includes
-- S57 ENC support: enabled
-- Garmin Host Mode support: enabled
-- 
-- *** Staging to build PlugIns ***
-- *** Building weatherfax_pi ***
-- *** Staging to build grib_pi ***
-- 
-- *** Staging to build dashboard_pi ***
-- Writing spec file...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/build
and the compile:
Code:
...
Linking CXX executable opencpn
[ 49%] Built target opencpn
[ 49%] weatherfax-i18n: Done.
[ 50%] Built target weatherfax-i18n
[ 50%] Building CXX object plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp.o
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp: In constructor ‘WeatherFaxWizardBase::WeatherFaxWizardBase(wxWindow*, wxWindowID, const wxString&, const wxBitmap&, const wxPoint&, long int)’:
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:592: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:593: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:594: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:595: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:596: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:597: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:598: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:599: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:600: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:601: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:602: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:603: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:604: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:605: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:606: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:607: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:608: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:609: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:610: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:611: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:622: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:623: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:624: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp: In destructor ‘virtual WeatherFaxWizardBase::~WeatherFaxWizardBase()’:
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:645: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:646: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:647: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:648: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:649: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:650: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:651: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:652: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:653: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:654: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:655: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:656: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:657: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:658: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:659: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:660: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:661: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:662: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:663: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:664: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxScrollEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:675: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxCommandEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:676: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
/home/mrm/work2/opencpn/OpenCPN/plugins/weatherfax_pi/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp:677: error: invalid static_cast from type ‘<unresolved overloaded function type>’ to type ‘void (wxEvtHandler::*)(wxSpinEvent&)’
make[2]: *** [plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/src/WeatherFaxUI.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [plugins/weatherfax_pi/CMakeFiles/weatherfax_pi.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
yikes.. I think maybe you need a newer wx widgets. All of the errors occur in WeatherFaxUI.cpp which is generated by wxformbuilder, it is not written by me. This is newer than what opencpn mostly uses, but it is required for a lot of the plugins.. not only mine.

Can you run wxformbuilder 3.3.04 or newer?


Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
Ok this morning I tried it again. This time I first made sure I was on the right branch, 'origin/master' with the HEAD pointing properly. I had had problems with NO HEAD (see this post for more detail)

Then I deleted weatherfax_pi and complied it, then copied the debug weatherfax.dll into the build/plugins directory. Then MSCV to compile Debug.
Opencpn settings shows WxFx 0.5. I started Weatherfax, it opened okay, but again any file, polar or mercator that I opened, came up with image.cpp errors.

Please see attached files. I know this is a bit frustrating. Sorry.

PS: This time I did not have MSCV open with cmake etc.
Sorry, this is a legitimate bug you have reported. Not sure why it doesn't occur for me.. it should crash me as well. Try latest git.
__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 12:28   #291
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 7,649
Re: WeatherFax...

Sean, this is going to be fairly long documentation, for your information, but the results are positive.

I will note some scaling and zooming slowness while in Debug. I used the plugin almost entirely with OpenGL off. Then restarted MSVC and tried it with OpenGL on. The transparency and contrast is diifferent with OpenGL on, and Zoom out is slower and less responsive and more limited (12316300 scale) vs (13092900) with openGL off. The polar operation works fine in both with the exception of the bottom transparency issue on the first sceen which we've noted before. Also I notice the CPU is working, and increases at times, but I am not getting the "High CPU Usage" warning as before, with it just churning. Your efforts to streamline it are being noticed!

I will end this with a DLL compiled for Windows with MSVC.

There will be a bunch of files and png attached in Sequence hopefully, probably in two posts. The PNG titles will explain a little what it is.

The MSVC Debug output compiled wxfx fine. Copied to dll opencpn-git/build/plugins. Then ran Debug.

Screen breakup. Can get screen functions by clicking in the area.

Polar finishes fine.

Breakpoints. Found that my ms-dos window being up caused this I think. I closed the window and "Continued" and the fax overlayed chart fine. Then edited it and messed around with it.. editing several times. - I checked that I had the wxWidgets files...

Zooming in and Out - slow. Some limits to 13092900 with opencpn off.

WxFx stilll transparent at bottom after Edit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Open-1st-Screen-Breakup-1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	57329   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Open-1st-Screen-Breakup-2.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	57330  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Open-1st-Screen-Next.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	402.7 KB
ID:	57331   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Open-1st-Screen-Finish-Then-ZoomOut-Breakpoint.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	57332  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-WxWidgets-in-Opencpn-git-WxWidgets-Directory.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	415.8 KB
ID:	57334   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-WxWidgets-in-C-wxWidgets2-8-12-Directory.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	57335  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-MSVC-Contnued-Debug-Wxfx-overlaid-chart-ZoomIn.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	418.9 KB
ID:	57336   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-MSVC-Contnued-Debug-Wxfx-overlaid-chart-ZoomIn-Again.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	421.7 KB
ID:	57337  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-MSVC-Contnued-Debug-Wxfx-overlaid-chart-ZoomIn-Again-Dissapears.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	57338   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Edit-Transparent-Stil-at-Bottom.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	57339  

Attached Files
File Type: doc WxFx-MSVC-build-Debug-output..doc (9.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: doc WxFx-ZoomOut-BreakPoint.doc (2.5 KB, 23 views)
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 12:56   #292
mrm
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Poland, EU
Boat: crew on Bavaria 38 Cruiser
Posts: 552
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boat_alexandra View Post
All of the errors occur in WeatherFaxUI.cpp which is generated by wxformbuilder, it is not written by me. This is newer than what opencpn mostly uses, but it is required for a lot of the plugins.. not only mine.

Can you run wxformbuilder 3.3.04 or newer?
Sorry, no, the latest version available for this Ubuntu distribution is 3.1.59.

Same goes for my nav PC, which has a slightly newer Ubuntu (10.10) but still not modern enough it seems.

Just out of curiosity: which 'latest and greatest' wx features are you using which are not there in older releases?
__________________
mrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 13:09   #293
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 7,649
Re: WeatherFax...

Ok this next set is with the first Polar file loaded, and then opening the second one, a polar (UK+Met...) that I have not been able to load for a number of reasons including user error. It loaded and displayed.

I must say, that you must be patient and wait for Zooming out/in, Scrolling and for clicking on the Zoom In + and Zoom out - buttons, the chart scaling F8 and F9 are similar. Let it load, wait, then click the button, wait, wait, finally something happens. For some reason scaling out limit is more restricted and even less responsive when openGL is on, this is while using Debug. Also included is MSVC build - release output file which may be overkill.

If you could let me know what documentation is helpful and when you need it, that might be helpful. I am erring on the too much side right now, I know.

The last file is the Windows DLL. Take the doc off and put in your plugins and give it a workout to test it for Sean please. See what you can figure out about the transparency on the first screen, that would be very helpful.

Sean has vastly improved the description "Information" for placing coords and using "Get mapping" "Get Equator" the "Blue Rings" adjustment and the "Width ratio" - so follow that closely it will really help with polars. n)

Thank you Sean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Edit-UL+MET-Coord-Setup.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	420.9 KB
ID:	57340   Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Edit-UL+MET-Next.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	410.4 KB
ID:	57341  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WxFx-Edit-UL+MET-Success-Slow-Zoom-Out-Limits.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	57342  
Attached Files
File Type: doc WxFx-MSVC-Build-Release-Output.doc (50.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: doc weatherfax_pi.dll (4).doc (323.0 KB, 37 views)
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 15:57   #294
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: grenada
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,514
Re: WeatherFax...

[QUOTE=mrm;1189304]Sorry, no, the latest version available for this Ubuntu distribution is 3.1.59.

Same goes for my nav PC,
__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 16:45   #295
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: grenada
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,514
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm View Post
Sorry, no, the latest version available for this Ubuntu distribution is 3.1.59.

Same goes for my nav PC, which has a slightly newer Ubuntu (10.10) but still not modern enough it seems.

Just out of curiosity: which 'latest and greatest' wx features are you using which are not there in older releases?
The ones required by the new wxformbuilder. I honestly can't remember anymore.. it's crazy but ask nohal, he requires it for the wmm plugin, then...

You can't do a dist-upgrade? What about just upgrading wxwidgets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
Ok this next set is with the first Polar file loaded, and then opening the second one, a polar (UK+Met...) that I have not been able to load for a number of reasons including user error. It loaded and displayed.

I must say, that you must be patient and wait for Zooming out/in, Scrolling and for clicking on the Zoom In + and Zoom out - buttons, the chart scaling F8 and F9 are similar. Let it load, wait, then click the button, wait, wait, finally something happens. For some reason scaling out limit is more restricted and even less responsive when openGL is on, this is while using Debug. Also included is MSVC build - release output file which may be overkill.

If you could let me know what documentation is helpful and when you need it, that might be helpful. I am erring on the too much side right now, I know.

The last file is the Windows DLL. Take the doc off and put in your plugins and give it a workout to test it for Sean please. See what you can figure out about the transparency on the first screen, that would be very helpful.

Sean has vastly improved the description "Information" for placing coords and using "Get mapping" "Get Equator" the "Blue Rings" adjustment and the "Width ratio" - so follow that closely it will really help with polars. n)

Thank you Sean
ok, so no more crashes! great. The zooming thing is going to be slow with opengl off. One possible solution is to decrease the mapping scale to less than 1 (try with .5) and see if it's any faster. This will also decrease resolution.

I'm not really sure how to deal with this since it runs fast with all images large or small opengl or not, and I have a netbook.

How is panning?

Could you try the new version in git to see if it fixes the transparency issue? It's a blind shot, but maybe it works.

The guy anchored next to me decided to raise a sail, not sheet it, then leave on his dingy (it was calm then) so it's flogging away now...
__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 16:55   #296
LJH
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nova Scotia
Boat: Wauquiez Centurion 42
Posts: 271
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
Ok this next set is with the first Polar file loaded, and then opening the second one, a polar (UK+Met...) that I have not been able to load for a number of reasons including user error. It loaded and displayed.

I must say, that you must be patient and wait for Zooming out/in, Scrolling and for clicking on the Zoom In + and Zoom out - buttons, the chart scaling F8 and F9 are similar. Let it load, wait, then click the button, wait, wait, finally something happens. For some reason scaling out limit is more restricted and even less responsive when openGL is on, this is while using Debug. Also included is MSVC build - release output file which may be overkill.

If you could let me know what documentation is helpful and when you need it, that might be helpful. I am erring on the too much side right now, I know.

The last file is the Windows DLL. Take the doc off and put in your plugins and give it a workout to test it for Sean please. See what you can figure out about the transparency on the first screen, that would be very helpful.

Sean has vastly improved the description "Information" for placing coords and using "Get mapping" "Get Equator" the "Blue Rings" adjustment and the "Width ratio" - so follow that closely it will really help with polars. n)

Thank you Sean
Following the instructions helps you refine the image position nicely. With GL on and three polar faxes loaded the scrolling in an out was only slightly delayed. I was playing around a bit. The attachment has the lower fax inverted and the upper fax normal. You can see the difference between the two forecasts nicely (white > black)

The image Correction panel on the first screen is still not showing properly. Other than that it was working nicely for me (W7 64 bit, GL on NVIVIA GTX560)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	multi-polar.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	317.3 KB
ID:	57363  
__________________
LJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 17:11   #297
Senior Cruiser
 
jackdale's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 4,934
Images: 1
Re: WeatherFax...

I still cannot fiqure out how to rotate an image, such as this one.

http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/fax/PYBA90.gif
__________________
ISPA Yachtmaster Ocean Instructor Evaluator
Sail Canada Advanced Cruising Instructor
IYT Yachtmaster Coastal Instructor
ASA 201, 203,204, 205, 206, 214
As I sail, I praise God, and care not. (Luke Foxe)
jackdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 17:20   #298
LJH
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nova Scotia
Boat: Wauquiez Centurion 42
Posts: 271
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdale View Post
I still cannot fiqure out how to rotate an image, such as this one.

http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/fax/PYBA90.gif
There is glitch on the first screen that comes up when you open a fax. Re-size the window slightly and an Image Correction panel will show up below the image. Voila the rotation button.
__________________
LJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 17:22   #299
Registered User
 
LeaseOnLife's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Around once, back to work, for a while :-(
Boat: Sailboat
Posts: 967
Re: WeatherFax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdale View Post
I still cannot fiqure out how to rotate an image, such as this one.

http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/fax/PYBA90.gif
What LJH says..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	For-jack-Pacific-NW.png
Views:	64
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	57364  
__________________
LeaseOnLife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 17:26   #300
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: grenada
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,514
Re: WeatherFax...

This glitch is only on the first screen correct? I wonder if my last change fixed it, probably not.. This seems to be only on windows. Could someone try commenting out lines in the paint routine in weatherfaxwizard.cpp to try to narrow it down?


Any other issues besides the glitch on the first screen?
__________________

__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
paracelle

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: SSB, Tuner, Amp, WeatherFax Palarran Classifieds Archive 7 19-03-2011 08:22
Help with WeatherFax and SeaTTY desierto Navigation 2 12-12-2008 21:36
Basic Weatherfax reception Tnflakbait Marine Electronics 3 23-09-2008 22:55
How do I set myself up with weatherfax? tracker_46 Marine Electronics 4 12-10-2006 15:51
Weatherfax Recommendations Please Salacia Marine Electronics 3 03-07-2005 14:28


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.