Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2015, 20:32   #751
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Aboard, presently in the Indian Ocean
Boat: Trisbal 36
Posts: 86
Re: Weather Routing

Hi,

After playing a little with the routing plugin (v 1.5001) on Mac OS X (v10.9.5), here are a few thoughts :

1/ Great plugin ! It works great and I can already see myself using it a lot, since it is simple but powerful. I was able to get an idea of my future passages and it looks like once it becomes stable I can use it underway too. It would be great if the release compiled by ptulp could be posted on the OpenCPN plugin page(https://github.com/ptulp/weather_rou...gin_1.5001.pkg)

2/ Feature Request : Context menus and/or buttons, similar to weatherfax plugin feedback (currently requires going through the menu)

3/ Feature Request : Add a Duplicate configuration feature so once I have one setup as I want, I find myself wanting to duplicate it, change a setting, compute and compare it (currentlu requires to reconfigure the whole thing or use batch to create a similar one a day apart and then coming back to correct the date)

4/ Bug : Dates in the main window do not follow the system preferences. Instead they are in the MM/DD/YYYY format, whereas in the Configuration window, they correctly appear as DD/MM/YYYY format on my computer.

5/ Bug : Same issue concerning window order as for weatherfax plugin : main window stays on top, which requires a lot of moving around to see the secondary windows (Configuration, Settings, etc.) and also other windows stay hidden behind when switching applications.

6/ Bug : Changing just the start position and then clicking OK does not change the position. I have to change the start position, move focus to the end position (or a few other fields, but not all), and then click OK so that the new start position is taken into account.

7/ Feature Request : Allow for motoring. Perhaps starting with a simple box such as "if speed below xxx knots, then motor at xxx knots"

8/ Feature Request : Exporting seems to export as a track rather than a route. I understand than allows for putting timestamps in. But in order to use it later on for routing in OpenCPN, and to upload into a GPS without further manipulation, it would also make sense to allow for exporting as a route. Perhaps either a setting or two menus with Export to Track or Export to Route.

9/ Feature Request : Import some of the existing waypoints as positions - Right now it's either right click and Weather Route Position, or Position > New Position and type the coordinates

10/ Feature Request : Implement a save configuration functionality, so that everything done is saved. I have expercienced a fair amount of There are still quite a few crashes and when OpenCPN is reopened, all positions and configurations are lost. Exiting the plugin is not enough to save these. I have to exit OpenCPN entirely so that any changes are saved, and then if there is a crash, they won't be lost.

11/ Bug : When using Climatology for anything other than "Currents Only", it crashes. Hereunder is a crash dump extract using "Most Likely"

Process: OpenCPN [62064]
Path: /Applications/OpenCPN.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenCPN
Identifier: org.opencpn
Version: 4.0.0 (???)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [346]
Responsible: OpenCPN [62064]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2015-05-06 13:53:14.129 +1100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F1077)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: E459F96C-7B42-A66B-9E3B-F474A7D3A314

Sleep/Wake UUID: D28F525D-9A80-47EC-A7A1-3EA8D6A747F6

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

VM Regions Near 0:
-->
__TEXT 0000000105d81000-0000000106365000 [ 6032K] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/OpenCPN.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenCPN

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 libclimatology_pi.dylib 0x000000010fb16a1f WindData::GetPolar(double, double) + 79
1 libclimatology_pi.dylib 0x000000010fb0cec7 ClimatologyOverlayFactory::InterpolateWindAtlasTim e(int, int, double, double, double, double*, double*, double&, double&) + 151
2 libclimatology_pi.dylib 0x000000010fb0d56a ClimatologyOverlayFactory::InterpolateWindAtlas(wx DateTime&, double, double, double*, double*, double&, double&) + 570
3 libclimatology_pi.dylib 0x000000010fb28dc7 ClimatologyWindAtlasData(wxDateTime&, double, double, int&, double*, double*, double&, double&) + 135
4 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc63780 ReadWindAndCurrents(RouteMapConfiguration&, Position*, double&, double&, double&, double&, double&, double&, climatology_wind_atlas&, int&) + 688
5 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc632f5 Position::GetPlotData(double, RouteMapConfiguration&, PlotData&) + 261
6 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc768e2 RouteMapOverlay::GetPlotData(bool) + 1234
7 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc76a0a RouteMapOverlay::RouteInfo(RouteMapOverlay::RouteI nfoType, bool) + 42
8 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc0589d WeatherRoute::Update(WeatherRouting*, bool) + 2909
9 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc0f07d WeatherRouting::UpdateRouteMap(RouteMapOverlay*) + 141
10 libweather_routing_pi.dylib 0x000000010fc002f6 WeatherRouting::OnComputationTimer(wxTimerEvent&) + 406
11 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x00000001066a7715 wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTable EntryBase const&, wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&) + 93
12 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x00000001066a8c97 wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&) + 115
13 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x00000001066a8d1a wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally(wxEvent&) + 46
14 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x00000001066a8474 wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&) + 142
15 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x00000001066a7afc wxEvtHandler::SafelyProcessEvent(wxEvent&) + 18
16 libwx_baseu-3.0.0.3.0.dylib 0x000000010666412a wxTimerImpl::SendEvent() + 42
__________________

__________________
belle-isle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:17   #752
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Masachusetts
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 2,788
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle-isle View Post
Hi,

After playing a little with the routing plugin (v 1.5001) on Mac OS X (v10.9.5), here are a few thoughts :

1/ Great plugin ! It works great and I can already see myself using it a lot, since it is simple but powerful. I was able to get an idea of my future passages and it looks like once it becomes stable I can use it underway too. It would be great if the release compiled by ptulp could be posted on the OpenCPN plugin page(https://github.com/ptulp/weather_rou...gin_1.5001.pkg)

2/ Feature Request : Context menus and/or buttons, similar to weatherfax plugin feedback (currently requires going through the menu)
So basically you suggest that a user option to switch the menu for a context menu?
Quote:
3/ Feature Request : Add a Duplicate configuration feature so once I have one setup as I want, I find myself wanting to duplicate it, change a setting, compute and compare it (currentlu requires to reconfigure the whole thing or use batch to create a similar one a day apart and then coming back to correct the date)
Already has this, just create a new configuration with the one you want to duplicate selected
Quote:
4/ Bug : Dates in the main window do not follow the system preferences. Instead they are in the MM/DD/YYYY format, whereas in the Configuration window, they correctly appear as DD/MM/YYYY format on my computer.
It must be a bug in wxWidgets then since I use the %x format. I don't know the system preferences, wxwidgets should handle that.
Quote:
5/ Bug : Same issue concerning window order as for weatherfax plugin : main window stays on top, which requires a lot of moving around to see the secondary windows (Configuration, Settings, etc.) and also other windows stay hidden behind when switching applications.
Can you list other plugins that don't have this problem? it is osx specific.
Quote:
6/ Bug : Changing just the start position and then clicking OK does not change the position. I have to change the start position, move focus to the end position (or a few other fields, but not all), and then click OK so that the new start position is taken into account.
I tried and cannot find this problem. Is it the same for the end position?
Quote:
7/ Feature Request : Allow for motoring. Perhaps starting with a simple box such as "if speed below xxx knots, then motor at xxx knots"
As mentioned elsewhere, you can build motoring into your polar, or use different sail plans to achieve this.
Quote:
8/ Feature Request : Exporting seems to export as a track rather than a route. I understand than allows for putting timestamps in. But in order to use it later on for routing in OpenCPN, and to upload into a GPS without further manipulation, it would also make sense to allow for exporting as a route. Perhaps either a setting or two menus with Export to Track or Export to Route.
Good point, I will look into this.
Quote:
9/ Feature Request : Import some of the existing waypoints as positions - Right now it's either right click and Weather Route Position, or Position > New Position and type the coordinates
Good idea also, but I think it needs changes to opencpn
Quote:
10/ Feature Request : Implement a save configuration functionality, so that everything done is saved. I have expercienced a fair amount of There are still quite a few crashes and when OpenCPN is reopened, all positions and configurations are lost. Exiting the plugin is not enough to save these. I have to exit OpenCPN entirely so that any changes are saved, and then if there is a crash, they won't be lost.
So... currently it does save when you close opencpn and re-open (provided no crashes) and also File->Save File->Open works, but you want it to autosave all the time in case of a crash?
Quote:
11/ Bug : When using Climatology for anything other than "Currents Only", it crashes. Hereunder is a crash dump extract using "Most Likely"
Certainly a bug, but the backtrace doesn't even include line numbers and I cannot determine from it what caused the crash. Maybe the climatology plugin version is too old (a bug if not checked) or maybe the climatology wind data is not correct.
__________________

__________________
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2015, 13:13   #753
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 61
Re: Weather Routing

weatherrouting_pi crashes under OSX with a NULL pointer reference when I try to create my first configuration (no positions set yet). Attached is a stack dump and the variables from the crashing frame - it appears the that viewport (vp) is null.

There are a number of compiler warnings when this compiles; maybe they're significant?

Scanning dependencies of target weather_routing_pi
[ 66%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/weather_routing_pi.dir/src/RouteMapOverlay.cpp.o
In file included from /Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/RouteMapOverlay.cpp:28:
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:429:27: warning: 'opencpn_plugin_16::RenderOverlay' hides overloaded virtual function
[-Woverloaded-virtual]
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxDC &dc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
^
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:399:20: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'opencpn_plugin::RenderOverlay' declared here: type
mismatch at 1st parameter ('wxMemoryDC *' vs 'wxDC &')
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxMemoryDC *pmdc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
^
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:441:27: warning: 'opencpn_plugin_17::RenderOverlay' hides overloaded virtual function
[-Woverloaded-virtual]
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxDC &dc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
^
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:399:20: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'opencpn_plugin::RenderOverlay' declared here: type
mismatch at 1st parameter ('wxMemoryDC *' vs 'wxDC &')
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxMemoryDC *pmdc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
^
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:454:26: warning: 'opencpn_plugin_18::RenderOverlay' hides overloaded virtual function
[-Woverloaded-virtual]
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxDC &dc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
^
/Users/lance/src/plugins/weather_routing_pi/src/ocpn_plugin.h:399:20: note: hidden overloaded virtual function 'opencpn_plugin::RenderOverlay' declared here: type
mismatch at 1st parameter ('wxMemoryDC *' vs 'wxDC &')
virtual bool RenderOverlay(wxMemoryDC *pmdc, PlugIn_ViewPort *vp);
Attached Files
File Type: doc debug.doc (38.5 KB, 62 views)
__________________
fogmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 20:54   #754
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 61
Re: Weather Routing

weather_routing_pi from Sean's repository is working for me now. I had to copy some GL header files from OpenCPN and convince RouteMap.cpp:ComputeBoatSpeed() to do something sensible when the wind velocity is more than what's modeled in the polars. It's always blowing more than 20kts around here in the summer.

It's so much fun - 12 days to Hawaii and 13 days back - one can dream!
__________________
fogmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 11:26   #755
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 8,989
Re: Weather Routing

Glad its running, I think you gave Sean the changes via Github.

Users should perhaps be alerted to extend, add to, change and create new polars for various conditions.

Normal Polar Wind >5mph and <30
Make a heavy wind polar Wind >30
Make a hove to polar Wind >35
Make a light wind Motoring polar. <5

Then set those conditions in the routing setup and select the appropriate polars.
For example using a new polar for Conditions when wind is < 5mph which uses an engine at cruising speed, with headwind and downwind speeds.

Then do the routings.

Here is an interesting Graph for when to leave

Departure Time against passage time
PZV artikelen Electronische navigatie


Somewhat off topic.
SeaTrack and SeaTrace
Someone was asking about having ability to combine tracks.
He also has some software that works with Seaclear Tracks (are they the same as Opencpn [gpx]? SeaTrackEdit is a simple utility
Seatrack - Tools for tracks.
Uses SeaClear Tracks. Combine, analyze, copy and export.
Seatrace -
can display and log additional data
- display also boat speed and more wind information
- display wind graph
- log 22 data parameters in text file, for direct analysis in spreadsheet etc.
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:14   #756
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 8,989
Re: Weather Routing

Have tried to compile for Opencpn v4.1.602 and get this jsonval.cpp (966) and (974)

Quote:
Build FAILED.

"C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\build\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj" (default targ
et) (1) ->
"C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\build\weather_routing_pi .vcxproj" (def
ault target) (4) ->
(ClCompile target) ->
C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\src\wxJSON\jsonval.cpp(9 66): error C2
308: concatenating mismatched strings [C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\
build\weather_routing_pi.vcxproj]
C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\src\wxJSON\jsonval.cpp(9 74): error C2
308: concatenating mismatched strings [C:\Data-Dart\Up-Soft\Navigation\o-plugin\weather_routing_pi\
build\weather_routing_pi.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
2 Error(s)
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 05:39   #757
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 8,989
Re: Weather Routing

Pavel has updated the plugin for Opencpn v 4.1.602 and it can be found on the main website. I have been testing Weather_routing with Grib_pi (much improved -thank you Jean Paul!) and Climatology. The results are good.
1. Routing can be done with gribs and climatology as an extension.
2. When grib data is used isobar colors are green and blue range.
3. When climatology data is used isobar colors are in the red, yellow and tan range.
4. Routing can be done with only grib data.
5. Routing can be done with only climatology data.
6. Routing works with Runge Kutta and Newton methods.
7. Options Detect land, Inverted regions and currents work.
8. All choices of Climatology routing work - Disable, Currents only, Cumulative Map, Cumulative -Calms, Most Likey, Average.
9. Wind Strength %___ setting works.
-------------
There is one problem I found and I am not sure how to handle this. When first loading the Weather_routing plugin there is a notice that it will not work with this version of Climatology, and Climatology is greyed out and not available. Yet when I load Climatology (after loading Weather_rouging) the climatology selections are no longer greyed out and the selections work fine.

Perhaps the initial note could be changed to suggest loading climatology, rather than being so definitive that it does not work? Also maybe this message is unnecessary and is the result of the version checking, and something needs updating about versions....?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Weather_routing_pi-Update.png
Views:	117
Size:	374.0 KB
ID:	103717  
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 15:20   #758
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Aboard, presently in the Indian Ocean
Boat: Trisbal 36
Posts: 86
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgleason View Post
Pavel has updated the plugin for Opencpn v 4.1.602 and it can be found on the main website. I have been testing Weather_routing with Grib_pi (much improved -thank you Jean Paul!) and Climatology. The results are good.
Can this new version be found somewhere for Mac OS X ? I would gladly give it a test run.
__________________
belle-isle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:12   #759
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 179
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle-isle View Post
Can this new version be found somewhere for Mac OS X ? I would gladly give it a test run.
I have added a beta version in opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net.

Note that this version will move the weather_routing data from
~/Library/Preferences/plugins/weather_routing to
~/Library/Preferences/opencpn/plugins/weather_routing

In file WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml are still references to Boatfiles in the old location, depending how many configurations are defined.

You could manually edit the WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml file before you reinstall the plugin or just point to the right file in the configuration window
after installing the plugin.

All the above only if you have used the plugin before on a previous OpenCPN version.

I also put a OSX version for climatology on the same download location:
opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Peter
__________________
ptulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:21   #760
Registered User

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 38
Re: Weather Routing

Thanks a lot for supporting Mac as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptulp View Post
I have added a beta version in opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net.

Note that this version will move the weather_routing data from
~/Library/Preferences/plugins/weather_routing to
~/Library/Preferences/opencpn/plugins/weather_routing

In file WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml are still references to Boatfiles in the old location, depending how many configurations are defined.

You could manually edit the WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml file before you reinstall the plugin or just point to the right file in the configuration window
after installing the plugin.

All the above only if you have used the plugin before on a previous OpenCPN version.

I also put a OSX version for climatology on the same download location:
opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Peter
__________________
-- opencpn.org
-- charts.noaa.gov
karle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 16:32   #761
Registered User
 
rgleason's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Boat: 1981 Bristol 32 Sloop
Posts: 8,989
Re: Weather Routing

Problem re Windows version (from above):
Quote:
There is one problem I found and I am not sure how to handle this. When first loading the Weather_routing plugin there is a notice that it will not work with this version of Climatology, and Climatology is greyed out and not available. Yet when I load Climatology (after loading Weather_rouging) the climatology selections are no longer greyed out and the selections work fine.
--Perhaps this is caused by some version numbers changing in grib_pi or weather_routing? --I've seen it quite often by now.
__________________
rgleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 05:52   #762
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Aboard, presently in the Indian Ocean
Boat: Trisbal 36
Posts: 86
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptulp View Post
I have added a beta version in opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net.

Note that this version will move the weather_routing data from
~/Library/Preferences/plugins/weather_routing to
~/Library/Preferences/opencpn/plugins/weather_routing

In file WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml are still references to Boatfiles in the old location, depending how many configurations are defined.

You could manually edit the WeatherRoutingConfiguration.xml file before you reinstall the plugin or just point to the right file in the configuration window
after installing the plugin.

All the above only if you have used the plugin before on a previous OpenCPN version.

I also put a OSX version for climatology on the same download location:
opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Peter
Great ! I will try it out when I have the opportunity.
Thanks for all this excellent work.
__________________
belle-isle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 07:49   #763
Ancient Mariner
 
spiv's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circumnavigating, currently in AU
Boat: FP, Salina 14.3m
Posts: 255
Send a message via Skype™ to spiv
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptulp View Post
I have added a beta version in opencpnplugins - Browse Files at SourceForge.net.
Peter
Hi Peter,
How do I use this .pkg file?
Is it for Windows?
__________________
Keep smiling
Stefano
spiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 07:52   #764
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 179
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiv View Post
Hi Peter,
How do I use this .pkg file?
Is it for Windows?
No, the .pkg files are for OSX.
The windows files can be found here:
Plugins for OpenCPN 4.1 | Official OpenCPN Homepage

Peter
__________________
ptulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 08:21   #765
Ancient Mariner
 
spiv's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circumnavigating, currently in AU
Boat: FP, Salina 14.3m
Posts: 255
Send a message via Skype™ to spiv
Re: Weather Routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptulp View Post
No, the .pkg files are for OSX.
The windows files can be found here:
Plugins for OpenCPN 4.1 | Official OpenCPN Homepage

Peter
Thanks Peter,
should have known by now....
__________________

__________________
Keep smiling
Stefano
spiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
paracelle, weather

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yachts in transit - new system for weather, blogging, diving, walking tracking sail-fish Navigation 13 22-05-2016 15:57
SSB Weather info VirtualVagabond General Sailing Forum 8 15-01-2016 08:40
Optimum SSB/satphone combo setup tulsag Marine Electronics 33 30-04-2012 07:19
MaxSea Weather Routing Revelations Weather | Gear, Reports and Resources 12 10-10-2011 01:08
Sea Myths and Sayings Mariners The Sailor's Confessional 5 29-09-2011 13:51



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:55.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.