Okay I have tried weather_routing_pi 1.2 most current with Grib 2.2
and when trying to run a grib file, I get message "Grib plugin not supported"
My bet is that the current GRIB dll has been changed in such a way that it no longer supports Weather_routing.
Is there a way to compile GRIB with out some of the recent features?
1. Particle Map ?
2. Changes to the way it interpolates?
3. Other changes that might affect Weather_routing?
Also can someone check the code changes to weather_routing between recent version that supports climatology and previous version which did not support the improved climatology?
weather_routing_pi-1.2-ov3.3.2330-win32.exe 12/3/2014 [there were earlier versions that did not support the current climatology with improved db.]
climatology_pi-0.13-ov3.2.2-d-db-new-win32.exe 9/29/2014 <---This was the date
I have when the db changed and Weather_routing stopped working with Climatology.
This condition was fixed with fairly recent updates to weather_routing by Pavel about 12/3/2014
I believe that the plugin was working with GRIB up until that time. [Sorry Pavel, we are all human, and you did get it running with the new Climatology! --I did not catch this problem either!
So to summarize the problem:
1. Weather_routing no longer runs Grib files.
2. The changes made around 12/3/2014 which got Climatology working may have also disrupted running gribs.
3. The changes made to Grib.dll for "particles" and other items like "interpolation" may have made Grib.dll imcompatible with wx_routing.
It might help new users if the error messages in Weather_routing had a little more specificity ... like "Grib failed: setting time error" "Grib failed: boat parameter error" "Grib failed: constraints error" etc.
however these would not have helped us with this problem.