I am having trouble turning off all the Squiddio Tags that I have downloaded. I would like to unclutter the charts
. Squiddio is good for planning destinations and arrrivals, There do not seem to be any tags in our area that help with navigation
I would like the ability to:
1. Keep all the squiddio tags separate from navigation tracks, waypoints, etc. on a different layer that can be turned on and off easily.
2. Ability to turn on or off a certain type of tag. (Ie if it is for navigation, fine have it one while navigating.... otherwise off, etc.)
3. Currently we have to laboriously click on each squiddio tag to turn it off, or to highlight and right click to "Delete" it from the hard disk (it then has to be downloaded again). Why not allow user to turn it off from display? In Opencpn
that is usually an "eye" that is crossed with red X.
4. There should be a way of turning on ALL tags or selected types of tags.
5. There should be a way of turning off ALL tage or selected types of tags.
6. Perhaps a separate Squiddio "Waypoint" List of only Squiddio tags with "eyes" and ability to select multiple tags with normal windows controls to highlight, then do an "action" like turn off, delete, turn on, move to a special squiddio layer, or user layer, etc.
7. Maybe this could be incorporated with some USER TAG functionality, so user could prepare tags for later upload to Squiddio when they have wifi service
. However they can make them extemporaneously as they cruiise.