Help is needed to provide documentation
for the new and improved plugins:
- Watchdog - Changed interface, improvements, boundary alarm
- Weather_routing - Changed interface, extend documentation
- Weatherfax - Improved interface, new features.
- Statusbar - No documentation
- Projections - New plugin
- RotationCtrl - New plugin
- Chartscale - New plugin
- Sweep_Plot - Improved plugin for sailors
- Rtlsdr - Need improved documentation
Jon Gough's plugin
- Ocpn_Draw - New plugin under development with Boundaries
- Tidefinder - No documentation
- OTcurrent - No documentation
- eBabel - No documentation
- Iacfleet - No documentation
- Launcher - No documentation
(with Mike Rasbats) - No documentation
I am certain I've forgotten some others, so please add them.
There is a lot to do. The documentation will be needed for the next update to the software
- Install and Run Beta Software
- Create screenshots, crop and resize.
- Register and login to opencpn
- Upload screenshots to your new "Files" account.
- Use Tinyxml editor to create and edit documentation pages.
How to get started.
Register on opencpn.org
It is not difficult to register here. Then login here.
Create screenshots and upload to your opencpn.org "Files"
Left column click on your account]
Top of page "View" "Edit" "Track" "File Browser"
Then under "Navigation" scroll down to your user name and click on it.
Now you can upload your screenshots - not bigger than 800 x 600
Then find the page and put it into "Edit" mode.
Use the tinyxml interface to create/edit text
Insert your uploaded screenshots into the page.