Version 2.6 Beta Build 1729 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
273. Various touchups to pattern and HPGL rendering logic.
274. Disable double-click object query if cursor is near screen
275. Correct OpenGL FBO/Stencil selection logic for some GL drivers (FS#809)
276. Improve code efficiency for FBO assisted OpenGL screen
pans (FS#810) Thanks Sean
277. Correct Heading True/Magnetic and Variation logic (FS#811)
278. Improve some chart symbol rendering
This is it, I think. This Release Candidate is the one to publish.
Left to wrap up:
1. Some lingering documentation
issues, in process.
2. Some lingering Flyspray Tasks need closure requests if OK. You know who you are....
3. Update the Version String
I plan to hold off on the Release of 3.0 for a week or so, so that we can really test the odd corners of compatibilty and functionality.
Also, we may get some updated international translations...
Thanks again for all your support. The finish line for this leg is in sight.